testtest

What Is the Springfield Armory Warranty? An Inside Look

Good basic info…
I’d add a couple things: look at the paperwork to see the warranty policy at the time of purchase. This may, or may not, differ from any future policies they adopt. When you contact them, invoke the stronger of the two if it makes a diff on whether it’s covered - they’ll tell ya if the don’t agree !

Second: they mentioned replacement parts & modifications. This should not apply to replacing anything normally intended to be replaced, like a recoil spring, as long as it meets their specs. I dunno about a new barrel - can anybody weigh in on that? Do they offer a new barrel service, and where would one find the cost? Does their Custom Shop do that?

Warranties can be funny critters but it never hurts to ask, if you run into a problem…

It's not just the guns they cover. I had a soft case for my Ronin that began to separate along the fold and they replaced it free of charge with just a 5 minute call to customer service.
Good to hear, they're good thoughtful people from my experience.

I've got two full size 1911's in .45ACP. One is about 35 years old and the other about 15. Between the two there are easily over 100K rounds. Over the years both have been back to Springfield once or twice and I stress it was not for defect failures. In both cases they paid shipping both ways, had the guns back in about two weeks +, and it cost me not a penny for parts or labor. The last time I was astonished that they fixed a broken part (about 70K rounds through the gun) on a 35 year old gun, not a peep out of them. And this was a custom gun built 35 years ago on the basic Parkerized model. Just done, done quick, done right. I have guns from other manufacturers but only because SA didn't have the type or style I was looking for. Right up there with the gold standard (Dillon Precision).

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "What Is the Springfield Armory Warranty? An Inside Look" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/what-is-the-springfield-armory-warranty-an-inside-look/.

The Email address came back;
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

warranty@springfieldwarranty.com
host us-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com [205.139.110.141]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<warranty@springfieldwarranty.com>:
550 Invalid Recipient - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550 [hF4yfYtoP_mcGxh3zanNYA.us402]

The Email address came back;
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

warranty@springfieldwarranty.com
host us-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com [205.139.110.141]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<warranty@springfieldwarranty.com>:
550 Invalid Recipient - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550 [hF4yfYtoP_mcGxh3zanNYA.us402]

Right now, under virus and other conditions mainly caused by those, quite a few things are up in the air in many places including at SA. Their email system has been acting up for example?

There are various ways to contact SA besides email address listed by you. Am pretty sure they'll answer or help you with your questions asap once they receive them. From current understanding, a telephone call to them during normal business hours is usually the best method to contact them for best results. The information below may help you to contact them?

cs@springfield-armory.com
420 West Main Street
Geneseo, Illinois 61254

I’ve gone through the Springfield Armory warranty process five or six times in the past few years because my firearm habit would be considered by most to be grounds for needing professional help.

In literally every instance they went to far beyond what anyone could hope for. Not once have they told me “no”, even for requests that were way outside the warranty parameters. This coming from someone who is an unparalleled PIA when it comes to the level of perfection I strive for in every piece I own.

With zero exaggeration I can honestly say that I’ve never had any company go to the extremes for their customers like SA, and they do so happily. They actually make optional paid electronics warranty service look pitiful in comparison.

*No I’m not affiliated with SA in any way…I just love my V16’s.
48E04B3F-7E92-4606-B0A7-D3BBE2546436.jpeg

I've had a couple of occasions to use the warranty and customer service departments at SA and I must say, there is NO BETTER customer service than Springfield Armory provides to it's customers!!!BOTH of my warranty claims were handled QUICKLY and I feel above and beyond the warranty specifications. Their customer service dept. has also provided what I needed above and beyond the call. I own several SA weapons and my next gun purchase(s) will likely be Springfield Armory products. I simply cannot recommend them highly enough.

I've had a couple of occasions to use the warranty and customer service departments at SA and I must say, there is NO BETTER customer service than Springfield Armory provides to it's customers!!!BOTH of my warranty claims were handled QUICKLY and I feel above and beyond the warranty specifications. Their customer service dept. has also provided what I needed above and beyond the call. I own several SA weapons and my next gun purchase(s) will likely be Springfield Armory products. I simply cannot recommend them highly enough.
Has been my experience with customer service as well.

Although not a warranty issue I had a package stolen at my door after delivery and after calling Springfield CS they shipped out a replacement at no charge even though it was not there fault. Not only great guns but an
Absolutely great company.

Great testimonies, Now about the only improvement they can make is get the H*** out if Illinois for more friendly/receptive 2A environment......Texas for example.

The wife and I drove down to Nashville and back yesterday morning to watch my niece's soccer game ( NCAAW). Incidentally we drove home through the 4 tornados that slammed central Missouri and Illinois last night. I digress. There are a couple ways to get to Nashville from here. One, the way my sister and her friends went, is through downtown STL and catch 24 there and ride it all the way down. The way we took was to go south on I-55 and cross over into Illinois right where the Mississippi and Ohio rivers meet. Two bridges in quick succession. The first over the Mississippi into Illinois, puts you in Illinois for about 3/4 of a mile before you hit the second bridge over the Ohio into Kentucky. Both of these bridges are old, noisy and make me very uncomfortable. Not as uncomfortable as driving hundreds of miles through Illinois though.

I'm happy to say, we avoided the tornados ( barely), didn't get dumped into either big river and spent a total of less than 10 minutes in Illinois.

Good for tou
The wife and I drove down to Nashville and back yesterday morning to watch my niece's soccer game ( NCAAW). Incidentally we drove home through the 4 tornados that slammed central Missouri and Illinois last night. I digress. There are a couple ways to get to Nashville from here. One, the way my sister and her friends went, is through downtown STL and catch 24 there and ride it all the way down. The way we took was to go south on I-55 and cross over into Illinois right where the Mississippi and Ohio rivers meet. Two bridges in quick succession. The first over the Mississippi into Illinois, puts you in Illinois for about 3/4 of a mile before you hit the second bridge over the Ohio into Kentucky. Both of these bridges are old, noisy and make me very uncomfortable. Not as uncomfortable as driving hundreds of miles through Illinois though.

I'm happy to say, we avoided the tornados ( barely), didn't get dumped into either big river and spent a total of less than 10 minutes in Illinois.
Good for you guys stay safe my friend

Back