testtest

What knives do you daily carry?

I keep this one clipped in an end pocket on my range bag and use it for cutting cardboard for target backs.
πŸ€” Don't know who you are, and I see you just joined (15 minutes ago), but those are my words verbatim from a post (#10) that I made in this thread back in January 9, 2020.

My original post: "I keep this one clipped in an end pocket on my range bag and use it for cutting cardboard for target backs."

Last edited:
πŸ€” Don't know who you are, and I see you just joined (15 minutes ago), but those are my words verbatim from a post (#10) that I made in this thread back in January 9, 2020.

My original post: "I keep this one clipped in an end pocket on my range bag and use it for cutting cardboard for target backs."
Its them thar aliens. They's takin over. 🀣

Buncha sketchy newcomers around here, I tell ya whut.

For sure. If they're gonna troll, at least be original and use their own words. In not doing so, it makes them appear illiterate.....and definitely sketchy. πŸ‘
I don’t think trolling is really what they’re doing. At least not in the context of the historical definition of trolling on the internet.

20210529_130925.jpg

The microtech is carried in my dominate side pocket, left. The Spyder Cricket is carried in my weak side watch pocket.

Question for the board. I'm thinking of getting folding knives with my crew's names engraved on the blade for Christmas gifts. I'm willing to spend about $70 per knife. Can anyone here offer suggestions of quality folding knives with pocket clips that I can get in that price range? Thank you.

Question for the board. I'm thinking of getting folding knives with my crew's names engraved on the blade for Christmas gifts. I'm willing to spend about $70 per knife. Can anyone here offer suggestions of quality folding knives with pocket clips that I can get in that price range? Thank you.

Go to bladeops.com

Tons of knives under $70. I probably have 15 autos I bought from them that were around $60 each. No, they ain't Benchmade, but they hold up well and I'm not afraid to use them at work. If I lose them or break them I'm only out $60.

This site seems to have a few good ones around your price range. $79. Seems to do what you requested all in one place. (Time and costs can all add up quick if doing at separate places.) Folders, clips. Offers engraving. Offers free shipping, Offers 10% discounts on 5 or more knives. That may bring your costs down to $70 each depending on size of your crew?

This SOG caught my eye.

I am partial to the spyderco Cricket. Yes its fairly small but it cuts like a demon, especially the serrated model. It's about 70 bucks and the handle is stainless steel for easy engraving.

Spyderco also has several other knives with stainless bodies which would engrave easy.

Last edited:
Love the knives you guys in the US have access too.

At the moment, I’ve been carrying my old Wenger 1988 issue Soldier SAK.

Kind regards from down South πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜
At the age of 9 I was given a knife just like this only it was a 1961 model. https://www.ebay.com/itm/313555134044?hash=item490157a65c:g:MJAAAOSwJMNguprp I carried it every day from the age of 9 and had it in my pocket when I walked across the stage to get my diploma from High School.

It came in very handy anytime I went camping or just doing everyday activities around the mini farm I grew up on.

I am sure the OP finds theirs just as useful.

They restrict knives too down there?
Gidday Bassbob!

Yep, no automatic or OTF knives here in Oz.

I remember once returning to Australia from a Tropic Lightning exercise in Hawaii with the US 25 Infantry Division in the early 80s. Many of us had scooped up Gerber Mark IIs for our equipment.

A Customs Officer at the Garbutt RAAF Base in Townsville wanted to confiscate them because they were double edged! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

There was nearly a riot until a senior officer stepped in and reminded the Customers officer what our core business was! 😎.

Regards from wa down South!

πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜

At the age of 9 I was given a knife just like this only it was a 1961 model. https://www.ebay.com/itm/313555134044?hash=item490157a65c:g:MJAAAOSwJMNguprp I carried it every day from the age of 9 and had it in my pocket when I walked across the stage to get my diploma from High School.

It came in very handy anytime I went camping or just doing everyday activities around the mini farm I grew up on.

I am sure the OP finds theirs just as useful.
Hi Papa,

Great story! They sure are handy as an EDC. I like the Victorinox Alox Pioneer X too as they also include a pair of very handy scissors.

Regards from Oz.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ¦˜

Back