testtest

What knives do you daily carry?

My preferred EDC folder is a Gerber 06FAST with the tanto.
1579687519049.png

But I also have a Willumsen that was done in cooperation with Lansky sharpeners, I got that when I ordered my latest Lansky shapener for my bugout kit.
IMG_20200122_050732[1].jpg

View attachment 194

What knives I daily carry. A spyderco for daily chores carried on my right pocket right behind my clipped on mini flashlight. And a karambit carried clipped inside my left pocket and pushed forward(since I’m left handed ). The karambit is never used for anything it’s sole purpose in life is to be used as a get off me weapon. I have a training blade of the same with a rounded blade and no point. I practice with the training blade on a heavy bag and concentrate on five fast cuts from the draw. I would like to see photos of what you carry, where you carry it, how you deploy it and what your training regimen is. Do you carry more than one? What different kinds of blades do you carry for work or hunting, what laws govern what you can carry. Let’s see some photos and prices.
Kershaw Bareknuckle Olive

1580931715601.jpeg

....I actually have considerable fixed blade knives including usable Bowie and fun fantasy knives.

I think that if I lived somewhere more knife-friendly, it'd be tough for me to not get a custom Bowie and carry it. :) I've seen a couple of demos from true Bowie guys, and it's really amazing what those knives are capable of...and their size is deceptive of their balance and weight. They're truly formidable weapons!

As for fantasy knives.....

I also don't think that as blade-lovers that any of us can truly say that we haven't fantasized about carrying one or another of our favorite big or little-screen pieces.

1583005380212.png

1583005448856.png

OK, I guess those are a bit big........ Let's be more realistic? ;)

1583005511306.png

"May your knife chip and shatter." I make no pretense - I am a full-on geek. :geek:

At my local Harbor Freight I picked up one of these for a few dollars. I was recently notified that the knife is being recalled. It appears that out of the million+ sold, seven have had the lock fail to keep it open. I'm keeping mine as it is working fine and a failure rate of 7 or a few more per million is statistically pretty good.
View attachment 198

I have one just like this.

Here is a little story behind the knife.

Pretty cool link!

I can appreciate a company that listens to their customer base

Back