testtest

What knives do you daily carry?

Kershaw is my EDC and I carry a Rapid River when I am in the north woods.
View attachment 5721
How do you like that XDS? I had an XDS in .45ACP then out came the XDE .45 ACP and I traded in the XDS for the XDE. I wish I kept the XDS it was a good shooter and I don't notice much difference in accuracy or comfort. I may go with the XDM Compact in .45 ACP to add to my collection of Springfield Armory Pistols.

Not a daily carrier of knives but when camping or hiking in the woods.
2D39053D-F68E-45A1-9624-C51DDDC640C4.jpeg

It’s a Schrade rubber grip and sharpening stones in the sheath.

Not a daily carrier of knives but when camping or hiking in the woods.
View attachment 5782
It’s a Schrade rubber grip and sharpening stones in the sheath.
I used to have a Shrade fixed-blade with a rubber grip that I used for camping/fishing, and it was razor sharp. It mysteriously disappeared yrs ago, and I'm fairly sure (but can't prove it) it was a former house guest.

Good knives! 👍

Last edited:
How do you like that XDS? I had an XDS in .45ACP then out came the XDE .45 ACP and I traded in the XDS for the XDE. I wish I kept the XDS it was a good shooter and I don't notice much difference in accuracy or comfort. I may go with the XDM Compact in .45 ACP to add to my collection of Springfield Armory Pistols.
I really like it and it's been a great EDC. I put about 500 rounds through it after I got it and not a single issue. I hear you on the XDM Compact .45 ACP! I have my eye on the XDM 10mm next.

View attachment 194

What knives I daily carry. A spyderco for daily chores carried on my right pocket right behind my clipped on mini flashlight. And a karambit carried clipped inside my left pocket and pushed forward(since I’m left handed ). The karambit is never used for anything it’s sole purpose in life is to be used as a get off me weapon. I have a training blade of the same with a rounded blade and no point. I practice with the training blade on a heavy bag and concentrate on five fast cuts from the draw. I would like to see photos of what you carry, where you carry it, how you deploy it and what your training regimen is. Do you carry more than one? What different kinds of blades do you carry for work or hunting, what laws govern what you can carry. Let’s see some photos and prices.
My brother from another mother
EDCknives.jpg

I was online looking for ammo today, and found some Federal 22LR, so ord'd some, but it was an "Add-on" item and had to have at least $25 of other item(s) included in the order. So...looked at folding knives, and I like the CRKT brand for the pure utility/edc of them. Ended-up ordering a RASP, a PILAR, & another SQUID (have 1 in black now, ord'd the matte silver/gray).
httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--0rfeg0t---c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8rupijfnqdb15bnlehkvm.png

httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--ffgb1l4r--c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8uxybkfduzzptvywczq1c.png

httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--h_zjd4w3--c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8lyskojj0662juut1i5y2.png

Last edited:
Let's see, in my right front pocket I carry my Benchmade Bedlam 8600, if I'm wearing 5.11 pants i put my Kramer Custom Karambit in the small right pocket and the Benchmade push dagger in the small left pocket. On my belt I carry a Leatherman Rebar (or a SOG if I can find a belt case) and a Leatherman Crunch because it's a folding vice grips, and I wasn't out of belt room!
Edit: How could I forget the streamlight!?

Attachments

• 20200511_175356.jpg
    20200511_175356.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 238
  • 15892346773193489023343557701488.jpg
    15892346773193489023343557701488.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Back