testtest

What Would You Do (If)

So here’s my question, what would you do if you won big????

Day 1, put the winning ticket in a safe deposit box. Contact a tax attorney and start planning for a trust or whatever the attorney recommends to preserve anonymity and reduce taxes. Get a fiduciary and make them sign a confidentiality agreement and have them start planning with the attorney.

Wait months and let the story die down and let the attorney claim the prize for me anonymously if legally allowed. Some states require the winner to appear and be identified. Some don’t.

Take a lump sum and invest as per the recommendations of my team. Spend a small amount on something like a vacation, but otherwise nothing splashy. Give away a bunch anonymously to causes I support.

Lots of lottery winners end up broke shortly after winning because they blow the money or get scammed. That wouldn’t be me.

Day 1, put the winning ticket in a safe deposit box. Contact a tax attorney and start planning for a trust or whatever the attorney recommends to preserve anonymity and reduce taxes. Get a fiduciary and make them sign a confidentiality agreement and have them start planning with the attorney.

Wait months and let the story die down and let the attorney claim the prize for me anonymously if legally allowed. Some states require the winner to appear and be identified. Some don’t.

Take a lump sum and invest as per the recommendations of my team. Spend a small amount on something like a vacation, but otherwise nothing splashy. Give away a bunch anonymously to causes I support.

Lots of lottery winners end up broke shortly after winning because they blow the money or get scammed. That wouldn’t be me.
Best answer yet! THIS is what I'd do.

And THEN I'd buy my airport and stock it with Warbirds and musclecars. ;):D

Keep quiet.

Attorney.

Keep quiet.

Name change perhaps?

Wear sackcloth.

Stay quiet.

Stay sober.

Stay myself.

Make a hobby of first hand discovery of deserving folks that need to get to their bootstraps to make it; share anonymously.

Invest the bulk into self preserving revenue producing entities to support the above ad infinitum.

Keep Quiet.

Make no new friends.

If all is lost, have the grace to act as if it never happened.

Keep quiet.

Attorney.

Keep quiet.

Name change perhaps?

Wear sackcloth.

Stay quiet.

Stay sober.

Stay myself.

Make a hobby of first hand discovery of deserving folks that need to get to their bootstraps to make it; share anonymously.

Invest the bulk into self preserving revenue producing entities to support the above ad infinitum.

Keep Quiet.

Make no new friends.

If all is lost, have the grace to act as if it never happened.
You forgot one.

KEEP QUIET

3D0lLnMVpzjsZwxIJFsTG26_bpChHWoeKRLHig8DHMP-C0uW5zzuIyH6w4hcT5UJdsGdW6qriOWGYbjF7PvknRRR2ATMIpTV0Ibn4E6spdEDHC0

Back