testtest

What Would You Do (If)

Buy a huge tract of land, preferably a couple thousand acres. Turn about a 1/4 of it into an outdoor adventure camp for troubled youth.

Bring said youth to it and teach them about the joys and wonders of the outdoors. Teach archery, shooting, and all the other outdoor skills.

I think I need a bigger piece of land….

So just recently one person, the identity currently still unknown just won the almost 700 million dollar PowerBall jackpot. Now of course he/she won’t get that much after taxes and whether they choose annuity or lump sum but let’s be realistic that is a 💩 load of money.
So here’s my question, what would you do if you won big????

I’m sure @Annihilator @BET7 and @10mmLife would rush out and buy more clothes for their chickens and @10mmLife would probably add to the coop and then there’s those who are wishing for a bunker gun room so let’s hear it.
1633533136600.jpeg

Probably not. However, if you think about it, this site, like most sites, are sorta like the old tv soap operas. You can skip an entire month or two of viewing, and when you finally do get around to viewing/participating again....pretty much nothing has changed. 🤔
Telemundo and Univision soaps last about 3 months. A child can be born in the 1st 3 episodes and be a grandparent before the show ends! The only reason I know is my mother-in-law and her mother watched them. I never laughed so hard about those shows!

i would take the lump sum. i have a very good financial planner/CPA/tax lawyer.

family comes first. either pay off the mortgages, or assist them with a down payment, on a newer/bigger home, but NOT any vacation home, that's on each one of them...!!.

i actually do have adult children that really never ask for anything. all thier college or tech school tuitions were paid for them. they all live in houses that the wife and i, "donated" the down payments for. (we have 5 kids)

i'd set aside savings/trust accounts for the grand kids, for thier futures as well

i'd set up trust funds for all my adult children as well.

the Mrs. would get a new car, if any are available....

i would get (not sure), if i want a new car, or a new pick up truck...not both.

i do not donate money to charities, i do not trust what happens to the money, once they get it.

but one thing I KNOW I WILL DO is....

buy a gun store, lock the doors, and keep ALL THE guns for myself.....!!!!!!

Telemundo and Univision soaps last about 3 months. A child can be born in the 1st 3 episodes and be a grandparent before the show ends! The only reason I know is my mother-in-law and her mother watched them. I never laughed so hard about those shows!
many years ago, i had an operation, i had to stay home and off my feet for like 4 months....

yeah....soap operas......

no cable tv back then.........i was trapped...trapped i tell you..!!!!!!!

1. I'd give a big offering to the church, and to a charity or two.
2. I would pay off all of my debts.
3. I would pay off all of the debts of a few others.
4. I would set up a college fund for my daughter.
5. I would fix all of the broke stuff around my house that I haven't had the money to fix.
6. I would buy a Manurhin MR73 .357 revolver.
7. Vacation time!

I wouldn't tell a soul or sole :ROFLMAO: ! People will start treating/acting different to you! I would open accounts in several different banks in different towns. Your money is only insured up too 100k per account (fdic). I would not put it in any kind of savings (regular or CDs), because the banks don't pay :poop: even with big money!

Back