testtest

Whatcha Watching?

I was hoping you'd be several episodes into Fargo Season 5 by now. Was looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Meanwhile, I'm watching The Breakfast Club from 1985. I'd never seen it. From what I can tell, I didn't miss a thing. It's pretty bad.
I'm bouncing between them. Don't you worry none, Mr. Snake, I'll give you my reviews! :ROFLMAO: ;):cool:

Watched the first episode of True Detective: Night Country.

It has promise. I’m hoping they aren’t going to full, supernatural horror instead psychological horror, though.

The first season was by far the best, but season 3 came close.

If you’ve never watched it…skip season 2. You won’t miss anything.

Watched the first episode of True Detective: Night Country.

It has promise. I’m hoping they aren’t going to full, supernatural horror instead psychological horror, though.

The first season was by far the best, but season 3 came close.

If you’ve never watched it…skip season 2. You won’t miss anything.
I’ve been seeing the previews of this and it looks interesting. I’ve always liked Jodie Foster as an actor.

Just got home from work. Can barely keep my eyes open. I think I'll have me a nap so I can watch Fargo tonight and have it make sense in my tired, addled brain..😴
How far are you into it? Starting around Episode 3 or 4, once you know who everybody is, it all makes perfect sense and isn't hard to follow at all. Stay with it and you'll get there. ;)

1705810522721.png

Back