testtest

Whatcha Watching?

It was the 80s..........

Want a good laugh, watch Miami Vice.....
Agree completely. I was a huge fan back in the day. Now of course I realize just how silly the whole show was. Crockett & Tubbs could have lived like that until the first time they busted somebody, then their jig would have been up.

There were some cool moments on there, though. Especially the episodes with G. Gordon Liddy, Willie Nelson, and Ted Nugent. The Frank Zappa one was kinda funny, too. ;)

Agree completely. I was a huge fan back in the day. Now of course I realize just how silly the whole show was. Crockett & Tubbs could have lived like that until the first time they busted somebody, then their jig would have been up.

There were some cool moments on there, though. Especially the episodes with G. Gordon Liddy, Willie Nelson, and Ted Nugent. The Frank Zappa one was kinda funny, too. ;)
MV and magnum pi were 2 I didn't care for.

Magnum I like, you want a good laugh, try watching Tour of Duty............ I could not get past the first disc of season two, I guess being a kid, and not knowing things I learned later, made it a good watch, but after having served, I can't stand it. Even after near a decade of trying, season one is all i can stomach.
Totally understandable. I was thinking of China Beach?

Back