testtest

Who wants a JXP10 ?

Hi Point pistols never fit my hand very well, but the Hi Point carbines don't feel too bad.

If the price was right and it came with some ammo I might consider a Hi Point carbine in 10 mm.

I don't think I'd tell anyone that I got one though. And I probably go shoot it alone so none of my friends knew I had one...:)

I've never ridden a moped.
I've had some female friends that were considered fat but were some of the nicest people you could ever have for a friend.

Some of them have been friends for a long time. Some of them got gastro bypass surgery and are now beautiful outside and inside....:)
Just an old joke brother.

I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em. - Kid Rock

Just an old joke brother.

I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em. - Kid Rock
I know you were kidding....:)

Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" is one of my favorite songs. And some of my female friends who are heavy used to sometimes dance to the song, especially after a few margaritas...:)

Laughing at oneself is very useful....:)

Hi Point pistols never fit my hand very well, but the Hi Point carbines don't feel too bad.

If the price was right and it came with some ammo I might consider a Hi Point carbine in 10 mm.

I don't think I'd tell anyone that I got one though. And I probably go shoot it alone so none of my friends knew I had one...:)
My wife really wanted a Hi point carbine in. 45 acp. It shot great, controls were decent and we set it up well for her with laser and light. And she really liked it, for a time. The shine went off it after a few times lugging it to the range for extended sessions. The weight was just too much for her and she ended up selling it and going back to her handy light lil marlin in .357 mag.

I will be buying one, ideally the day it arrives at Sportsman's Warehouse.
I have known about it since Christmas and have been thinking about it daily since.
Will probably end up getting the matching carbine later this year.
If my local pawnshop (Harlingen, Texas) ever gets a Hi Point carbine, I might get it. I'd use it as a truck gun...:) You guys have motivated me to reconsider my opinions of a Hi-Point carbine.

A gun store in Maumelle(Arkansas) seemed to always have them in stock. I held one a few times and they said they were good firearms..:)

i try not to be a "gun snob", but this one interests me.

it could do duty for me as my "basement gun" when i am reloading, or as a back up to my G-17 and Hellcat, and G-30 for general home defense.

for the price, and hearing that KYGNCO sells them by the thousands and never any returns for repairs, this could fit in to my collection.

Back