Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
There's a lot of great people here contributing such as
Annihilator
Classified
Tayln
Grifter
TSiWRX
Just to name a few, plus every other member.
I agree, it is a community effort thank you for the recognition. However, just like a good recipe conditions and ingredients have to be just right. The credit belongs to Springfield Armory. Thank you for the platform and invitation.

I enjoy this forum, but I consider myself pretty dry.:sleep:
Screenshot_20200131-110150_Firefox.jpg

Here you go!

So far this has been a wonderful time. I find the information put forth to be insightful and useful with good intent of the poster. The members offer very good advice and share freely any advanced knowledge on a subject they may have. The members of the forum are very tolerant and understanding of each other which makes this forum enjoyable and lacking the darkness of others. When you post a question you are given well intended advice without judgement. Let's all give a nod and a toast to our fellow members for making this a great place for shooting information. 🍻

As we all have different opinions, this forum as all forums is built with just that. I believe when you agree or disagree with a post, it is important to remain in healthy dialog. Meaning to not let your emotions be your compass. You can't reach others with anger. That drives people away. The sharing of knowledge will pull people together. The group on here so far has many intelligent individuals. I could only imagine the years of experience we have in this forum combined. 10mmLife, it is an honor to be a part of this forum that Springfield has promoted and that you all are in.

As we all have different opinions, this forum as all forums is built with just that. I believe when you agree or disagree with a post, it is important to remain in healthy dialog. Meaning to not let your emotions be your compass. You can't reach others with anger. That drives people away. The sharing of knowledge will pull people together. The group on here so far has many intelligent individuals. I could only imagine the years of experience we have in this forum combined. 10mmLife, it is an honor to be a part of this forum that Springfield has promoted and that you all are in.
🤯🤙👍

Back