testtest

Why your member tag name?

Yes, very nice truck and history on it, no I won’t make fun cause it’s a Ford.
You better not since you’re still riding around on this because you can’t sell it.
C907553D-C64D-441B-B038-31240C315F8E.jpeg

Man, that takes me back to my high school days :) We'd all build some gaming systems and have nerd parties in someone's basement, playing Quake and HalfLife for hours.
Yep, played those, also QuakeII, Unreal Tournament, COD4 and COD5, I used to run the QuakeII server for my old ISP when we had dial up inner web.....ok youngin's......dial up inner web is when you had a modem and used your phone line.....28.8 was your fastest speed back then......there was no cable or DSL at that time...then I had my own Unreal Tournament server I ran for couple of years

Yep, played those, also QuakeII, Unreal Tournament, COD4 and COD5, I used to run the QuakeII server for my old ISP when we had dial up inner web.....ok youngin's......dial up inner web is when you had a modem and used your phone line.....28.8 was your fastest speed back then......there was no cable or DSL at that time...then I had my own Unreal Tournament server I ran for couple of years
Ah, the days before broadband. 33.6 and 56k were blazing fast. My high school had a DSL line. It was awesome.

OK, OK, I won't ask for explanations for all these, but what I do want to know is ......... what the devil did you do during all this time to be 'productive' in your life???? ;);):D

OK, OK, I won't ask for explanations for all these, but what I do want to know is ......... what the devil did you do during all this time to be 'productive' in your life???? ;);):D
Well Joe, I worked all day, and did the PC gaming all evening and night, sometimes until 3:00-4:00 am, I worked steady afternoon shift so sleeping wasn’t an issue. What’s productive???.....😬😬😬😬

D**m straight. Lived about 45 min from Muskogee. Home of the USS Batfish WWII diesel submarine that tried to make an run for it (swim?) when the Arkansas river went flood stage ++ in 2019. Stupid tree blocked its escape.View attachment 13850
"...Stupid tree blocked its escape."

🤔 If they would have had a torpedo onboard, that particular problem could've been taken care of. 😈

Back