testtest

XD mod 2?

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it comes out!👍
Make sure to clean the surface area you plan on using the grip tape on with alcohol. Then once you apply the grip tape heat the tape on the frame with a heat gun or a hair dryer. And as you heat it, periodically grip the frame and push the tape down onto the frame to make sure it adheres properly.
So I got this done awhile back on my 40 and some cut out for my 9 and 45 but haven’t put them on yet.
I wasn’t patient on following all the curves but I like the way the grip feels.
D1E849FC-7CBF-4D4B-A73B-5CE5A92A8FEA.jpeg
E76394EB-3E74-4D15-A4A0-535F799C58F6.jpeg

So I got this done awhile back on my 40 and some cut out for my 9 and 45 but haven’t put them on yet.
I wasn’t patient on following all the curves but I like the way the grip feels.
View attachment 6040View attachment 6041
Turned out pretty good! Thanks for posting it. I think between my photos and your's, it might inspire others to take that step and drop some grip tape on there Mod2. 👍🔫

I'm really, REALLY happy with the grip on my Mod 2. Even the Grip Zone doesn't phase me. Sucks I paid $500 for it, but that was a couple years ago and I did get 3 mags with it.

I can tell you this. That gun shot 1.5" groups day one, right out of the box. Couple thousand rounds now with zero issues. It's stuck to a gun magnet under my breakfast bar right now. :cool:

Got my XD Mod 2 9mm service revolver from Smoky Mountain Gun’s for 399.99.

love it. Tack driver. Holy crap is it a good shooter. 1st range day 300+rounds and not a hiccup. Did I say tack driver?

Shot at 15 yards the whole day in the black within 2 inches of the red if not in the red all day. That ain’t me guys, I’m not that good. Sights are easy to see, easy to clean, just well built and......easy😁
Ok. I’m a frickin idiot. 😁

I noticed later last year the XD Mod2 Service .40 was discontinued. I can understand the .40. But others being discontinued as well is surprising. Maybe a Mod 3 is coming out? Or XD Mod 2 Elite with a threaded barrel and slide adapted for red dots. That'd be cool.

I have a mod 2 question for you guys, I've had an XDm and this is my 2nd Mod 2, lots of fun, loved them, will probably name my first kid Springfield or maybe Exde'em, my question is about the mod 2 rail, is it Glock size??
I just got an Olight Balder Pro, it comes with a Glock rail .. thing.. installed and a picabooby sized one, the pickatity is too big! Omg, did I just never notice this, and will y'all delete this is it makes me look dumb. It's not my fault, I was educated in south Georgia

Back