testtest

XD mod 2?

I had an XD Mod.2 .45 subcompact on order with PSA when the Wuhan Virus fiasco kicked in. After a couple weeks I cancelled it because honestly I need the money with my wife not working now. I paid $349. Now they put the one I bought back up on the site for $399. I wish I could have kept it.

Perhaps the XDMod2 is currently discontinued temporarily....🤔

Perhaps Springfield is having their engineer revamp the Mod2 and will release an improved Mod2 in the near future. Possibly without the grip zone lettering and a full textured grip. Just staying optimistic.

I just felt if the whole grip was textured it would be better for me. So after some cutting of the grip tape, this is what mine looks like. I wanted the texture and fit to look factory. And it feels awesome!
IMG_20200412_201730443~2.jpg

I see that someone on E-bay is selling those for $16.00, maybe if you are confined to the house you can start a side hustle.....
Well can't do that I'm one of those essential employees. Mine was done by hand. But if someone has a kit premade and it looks like mine and you need one, I would say buy it. It's a big difference in the way it feels in your hand.

Back