testtest

Your favorite handgun cartridge....

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
What is your favorite handgun cartridge? Mine I guess would be the .44mag, you can use the .44 special for self defense, and and go all the way to full power to hunt with. You also can reload this cartridge in between the special and full power to do about anything you want or need to do.

The Bren Ten is a good looking gun that is styled after the CZ-75. Forgotten Weapons on YouTube had an episode on the Bren Ten.

I wanted one really bad back in the day, and almost placed an order but we all kow what happened. Luckily the "10" was saved in the next decade and is still going strong.

The Bren Ten is a good looking gun that is styled after the CZ-75. Forgotten Weapons on YouTube had an episode on the Bren Ten.
Long story short, I live in Ohio, there was a gun show in WV right after the Bren Ten came out, I could have got the gun with 2 magazines NIB, but then, I didn’t know you could transfer it over to Ohio, so I didn’t get it........duh.....😞😞

My favorite "hunting" handgun cartridge is the 7mm/08 in something very similar to this....

K0cRKHB.jpg

Back