testtest

Your favorite Springfield

I own a few pistols from the M&P line and I had to put the apex trigger kit ($90 dollars later) in my full-size 2.0 9mm to enjoy the gun. My shield 2.0 trigger is pretty decent right out of the box with a little take up no creep, clean break & short reset.
That's why I didn't buy a Smith, I could not see putting money into a new firearm just to make it a little better when there are so many good firearms right out of the box, but that's just me.

I am truly impressed with my SA 1911 Range Officer. It worked perfectly out of the box. Now I did throw some mods on it cause they are neat.... But no adjustment on the sighting a all. I am very happy with it and looking forward to the next. Which there will be. Did you hear that dear???

I am truly impressed with my SA 1911 Range Officer. It worked perfectly out of the box. Now I did throw some mods on it cause they are neat.... But no adjustment on the sighting a all. I am very happy with it and looking forward to the next. Which there will be. Did you hear that dear???
I don’t think she can hear you out there in the doghouse 🐶:giggle:

My 1st Springfield Gun was the Saint Victor .308. It is really one of my best guns , but I did have a little problem during the 1st range time, It wouldn't cycle the bolt back after firing. So tried different grains on ammo , it did great with the 180 grain Remington , But nothing else. So after some reading and testing I found that the set screw for the gas block was missing from the factory . Go figure that , so went to home depot and bought a set screw and put it in , Problem solved works like a cannon should . This is one monster and as for shooting dead on with the iron sights . Very pleased in the end . Then came my 2nd Springfield gun the Saint Victor 300 Black Out pistol , this was perfect straight out of the box . put a Sig Sauer romeo 5 red dot on this and bamm dead on ... this is a fun gun to shoot very pleased . I'm going to pick up the Saint 5.56 pistol next to add the the family can't wait ...

I own a few pistols from the M&P line and I had to put the apex trigger kit ($90 dollars later) in my full-size 2.0 9mm to enjoy the gun. My shield 2.0 trigger is pretty decent right out of the box with a little take up no creep, clean break & short reset.
Right there with you. Even though the trigger was better with the SW Shield 2.0, I put an Apex spring kit in it. I really like my XDS Mod 2 in 9mm. Love the build quality and fit in my hand. Even the mags are finished better than the Shields. Not to say the Shield is not a great little gun, it is. Just like the XDS Mod 2 better. When they have a gear up promotion, it's hard to pass up.

My 2 xdm in 40 and 10 and only Springfields. The 40 is my oldest son's favorite, but he hasn't shot the 10 yet!

Attachments

• 20200113_003849.jpg
    20200113_003849.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 215
Have you ever tried carrying them all at once? JK lol🤪.

Moving from MA to NH really opened up my options for firearms. In MA all new guns need to be on a state approved roster so the options are limited there to meet MA approval and Springfield just got approved about a year ago there.
Still stuck in the Demorcratic Peoples Republic Of.... Would love to come up your way. I'm jealous.

Last edited:
My Professional in 9mm is just an absolute shooting machine I can't imagine anything being any better for me. Having said that my EMP CCC 9 or my Compact 45 I shoot really well and occasionally carry so for functional purposes one of them would go to the top.
I've been eyeballing the EMP for a while what a good looking pistol. I bought a CZ SP 01 tactical instead. The EMP should be mine by year's end.

When we evacuate a state it gives them a foot hold. Massachusetts has 2 senators (as do all states) and 9 representatives that we have now lost.

Back