testtest

Your favorite Springfield

Hey Honey.jpg

When we evacuate a state it gives them a foot hold. Massachusetts has 2 senators (as do all states) and 9 representatives that we have now lost.
Unfortunately MA has always been a Democrat stronghold for a long time and NH needs to be shored up. NH has been been under attack by anti 2a libs for a few years now. Currently NH has an amazing governor who has vetoed a few bills last year that would have put strict limits on our rights. But who knows what the future holds. Currently NH is one of the least 2a restrictive states and is also in the top 3 safest states in the country.

"YOUR FAVORITE SPRINGFIELD"

Of the 3 Springfields I own (Saint Edge, XD Mod2 9, XDS 9), the favorite one would be the one I'm doing the best with at the range on any given visit. :)

Last edited:
My absolute (and only) favorite Springfield is the ......XDE! Bet you weren’t expecting that. Seriously, before I got my wonderful xde, I tried out the entire line of xd pistols. I really appreciate the way Springfield made this gun especially for me. Fits my hand, accurate, dependable, and I can carry it several different ways. A truly great gun!
One other thing..I live around a lot of snakes-rattlesnakes, copperheads, and cottonmouths, and I like to use the CCI shotshells to dispense of them if they are around the house. The only semi-auto that I have seen that is able to fire these is my xde. All the others can shoot one but a fte.

Last edited:
My absolute (and only) favorite Springfield is the ......XDE! Bet you weren’t expecting that. Seriously, before I got my wonderful xde, I tried out the entire line of xd pistols. I really appreciate the way Springfield made this gun especially for me. Fits my hand, accurate, dependable, and I can carry it several different ways. A truly great gun!
One other thing..I live around a lot of snakes-rattlesnakes, copperheads, and cottonmouths, and I like to use the CCI shotshells to dispense of them if they are around the house. The only semi-auto that I have seen that is able to fire these is my xde. All the others can shoot one but a fte.
Can't go wrong with an XDE. I like mine as well.

What is your favorite Springfield Armory gun? Mine has always been the XDm in 9mm, fits my hand great, dependable and reliable. Can’t wait to try the new XDm Elite.
Already own an XDS 4" 9mm. Have had no problems at all with this gun. Just bought an XDM 5.25" 9mm and absolutely love it! It is now my favorite!

What is your favorite Springfield Armory gun? Mine has always been the XDm in 9mm, fits my hand great, dependable and reliable. Can’t wait to try the new XDm Elite.
My favorite SA is my XD(m) 3.8 Compactin 9mm. I matched this up with an Alien Gear holster and the two are my EDC gear, in addition to my knife. I have been looking into the Saint Victor, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

My EDC that works great for me
XDS Mod 2 in 9mm

Attachments

• DB09C912-2DF2-43D0-97CE-B3D381C3DFF6.jpeg
    DB09C912-2DF2-43D0-97CE-B3D381C3DFF6.jpeg
    716.6 KB · Views: 204
My favorite is all of my Springfields, XD45 Tactical for Limited Major, XDm 4.5 for Production, XDm 3.8 for IDPA, XD9 3.0 for daily carry, just waiting on the 5 inch XDm Elite to throw a red dot on and use it for Carry Optics class.

Was looking for a .45 small enough for carry that would not print and was not a striker fired...do not like them. Voila... I found the XDe. LOVE it!!! Am one of those that likes the D/A first shot and the S/A is awesome. Stuck a laser on my beloved CPX2 and gave to the wife as her purse gun. Now carry the XDe full time, on my hip when it is warm or in a shoulder holster or Berne CCW jacket when it is cold. 6 round flush in the holster and two 7 rounders as back up. Accurate as he'll, and the kick is not much more than the SCCY.

Love my XDm OSP 10mm with threaded barrel and Vortex Venom red dot optics. Not really a fan of the optic, but i bought it as a combo. I don't really use it, but I love the pistol. I plan on buying the XDm Elite 9mm when it comes out

M1 Garand and XD Mod 2 4.0 Service in .40. The Garand was passed down to me. Most of the parts have been replaced to keep it in working condition. And the pistol if my favorite. I've tried out dozens of pistols. And I fell in love with the XD. Ergonomic grip, fits my large hands perfectly, and fires really smooth. And the recoil is easier to control compared to other full size .40 handguns.
I have the XD Mod2 in .40 cal and .45acp. Both 4" service models. The 45 is grey, so I can tell them apart lol. My XDm OSP 10mm with threaded barrel is my fav tho

Back