testtest

Your favorite Springfield

So off to the outdoor range this morning. Took both my Saint AR Pistols.
Saint Victor in 300 Black Out. I had changed out the stock brace to the SBA3 adjustable and wanted to make sure there were no changes in the BCG Buffer,
Gun ran like champ.
Saint Edge Pistol in 5.56 first time shooting the Edge, that gun is awesome. No issues in feeding or cycling. View attachment 5071View attachment 5072View attachment 5073View attachment 5074
God I don't want to be that guy.

But unless you have the last one in the picture registered as a SBR, don't get caught with a vertical foregrip on them. You can have an angled foregrip or a hand stop but vertical is a no go according to the ATF.

Great looking weapons though!!!!

But unless you have the last one in the picture registered as a SBR, don't get caught with a vertical foregrip on them. You can have an angled foregrip or a hand stop but vertical is a no go according to the ATF.

Didn’t see that in the last couple pics, but yea, don’t want to get caught using that on a AR style pistol. Agree 100%. My opinion, using it, your just asking for trouble.

That’s a folding grip so I can make it angled however it’s going to be my inside home defense gun so except for today it won’t be seen.

Didn’t see that in the last couple pics, but yea, don’t want to get caught using that on a AR style pistol. Agree 100%. My opinion, using it, your just asking for trouble.
Ok ordered 2 of the Magpul angled grip, one for each pistol. I’ll move the foldable vertical grip to my AR10/.308
640592F7-50C0-4F4F-9E08-8C52743D9C80.jpeg

They were hard to find. Found them on Midway USA.

Good catch, Texas. That “1“ is pretty important isn’t it. I’m guilty of losing a 1...what I should have said is I seated these to 1.125”, I will try seating them to 1.120” and ensure I can load 8 rounds in my magazines.

Thanks for the catch...aside from my typo, the rounds were loaded properly, and plunked nicely in my barrel. Never thought to check magazine fill.

Another key missing element...7.0 gr of VV 3N37 and CCI 500 SPP.
10mm had a similar issue with none other ..........10mm!

So off to the outdoor range this morning. Took both my Saint AR Pistols.
Saint Victor in 300 Black Out. I had changed out the stock brace to the SBA3 adjustable and wanted to make sure there were no changes in the BCG Buffer,
Gun ran like champ.
Saint Edge Pistol in 5.56 first time shooting the Edge, that gun is awesome. No issues in feeding or cycling. View attachment 5071View attachment 5072View attachment 5073View attachment 5074
Looks good! What's your optic? Is that 1 of them you had in another post?

My first is an XD service (45 acp) and I like it a lot. Then I scored my Range officer compact and I love it. But then, with the corona cash, I purchased an M1A scout squad and I am convinced it is one of the finest rifles I have ever held or fired. This is my favorite SA!

Last edited:
What is your favorite Springfield Armory gun? Mine has always been the XDm in 9mm, fits my hand great, dependable and reliable. Can’t wait to try the new XDm Elite.
The M1A is my most favorite in a rifle in .308 My most favorite Full size is the XDM OSP 9MM with a threaded barrel in FDE . my Favorate sub compact is the Springfield Hell Cat in 9mm.

Back