testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

P365 for the last 2 yrs and loving it, G19 now sits in the drawer next to bed.

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpeg
    IMG_0322.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 106
Yes, very usable up grade like it more than the stock, while I had it torn down I completely de bured every part as lot of them are stamped out and basically hand fit every part in the little P, I also polished feed ramp and all trigger parts, after that it breaks like glass.

New member from the 'West Coast of Arkansas'.
Depending on the situation and weather, I carry either my Hellcat PRO or my XDm Elite 10mm and my Striker TRS. In the woods, it is ALWAYS the XDm, hands down!
Looking forward to interacting with others on the forum!

Attachments

• Hellcat PRO.jpg
    Hellcat PRO.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 88
  • XDm Elite.jpg
    XDm Elite.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 99
Don't know how to post picture and I might cross over again before I figure out how but I carry more than one when I am out and about #1 1911 #2 Springer #3 45 long Colt among other choices. My 1911 compact fits in a special made Bang Bang Gunleather named for me but it works nicely with any 1911. Its a OWB and sits tight on my waist so I can where it any time of year. My latest shoulder holster is best for winter when right is acting up or traveling plus a ankle holster which holds my 45lc. I know what some think but wit me hobbled up and wife on oxygen I can't run and I damn sure won't give up the little we have left and it's really thin thanks to the last couple years so am I paranoid I don't think so because we are considered soft targets so if that offends anyone I apologize but I walk in these shoes and we have had a couple people try looking in our windows and a few door shakers. So my new acquaintances don't care about my habits I will be more than happy to move on and have done that more than once so have a safe day.

Back