testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

I also went with a PSA Gen 3 PA-10. While some call it a "entry-level" AR10-type I put it right in the middle-group of available AR10-types which includes the SA .308 platforms.

I swapped out the PG and stock for better Magpul versions, and Phase 5 BAD-type lever and a .308 Radian Weapons Raptor-LT Charging Handle.

Everything you'd want to do with an AR15 regarding BUIS & optics will work for the PA-10.
What's the advantage to a Radian Weapons Raptor-LT Charging Handle?

This is my homebuilt side charging AR-15 with a 20" fluted heavy stainless steel barrel and 4x16 scope chambered in .223 wylde

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20210715_132515563_2.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20210715_132515563_2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 85
The oversized Radian handle makes it easier to charge the rifle, especially if you have a scope on it.
Good to know. I don't like the factory charger anyway! Probably be going after market eventually. Thanks
I run them as well. Very helpful with a scope mounted. Especially a scope thats larger in diameter

I run them as well. Very helpful with a scope mounted. Especially a scope thats larger in diameter
I wanted to mount my glass a little further back for better eye relief, but I can't because of the charging handle. That is my only b***h about the rifle. Id really like an M1 Style actually. That way all my Auto loading battle rifles would have the same style. The AR platform has been a little awkward to get use to. Especially since I fire both my Springfields more often.

My lop is "?" and optics with shorter eye relief gets set at eye box right at the back of the chargehandle. Most of those guns have a radian with the longest handle to grip by index and middle fingers. Having a taller handle gets in the way (for me it does). Then again most have an adjustable stock as if the optic is more forward I can get closer.

Back