testtest

So you thought you could register your braced pistol for free ?

1676759127589.gif

You and me both, Brother. I hope I don’t have to make a run for the MO border. You’ll know me when I get there. I’ll be the painfully good looking rock star in a German car full of German guns!
I'm easy to find. When you get to Mo just give the first person you meet a description of me from what you have gleaned here. They will point you in the right direction. When you get within a mile of me I will know you're here. ;)

I'm easy to find. When you get to Mo just give the first person you meet a description of me from what you have gleaned here. They will point you in the right direction. When you get within a mile of me I will know you're here. ;)
Please shoot over my head, bodywork on a Porsche is trés expensive. That’s just money I could be putting into the community ammo fund.

Btw, I may have invited @KillerFord1977 and his family. Here’s a video clip from their recent family vacation.

1676763074775.gif

Please shoot over my head, bodywork on a Porsche is trés expensive. That’s just money I could be putting into the community ammo fund.

Btw, I may have invited @KillerFord1977 and his family. Here’s a video clip from their recent family vacation.

View attachment 36767
No worries. I would never welcome you by shooting you.

KF's family would fit right in. We got pigs here too so he would feel right at home.

View attachment 36767
Hope you dont mind I strapped Talyn to the center vehicles front grill 😉

Well i went and payed my 35 bucks and they took my picture and sent me an eft file for the finger prints. I have been trying to load all this for 6 hours. i can load the picture and picture of my guns serial number but cant get the fingerprints to load.

It keeps telling the file is invalid and gives me a few options that they will take. i called the gun shop a few times and the lady wasn't too bad but some guy was a butt. told me to bring my laptop in and they would charge me 100 bucks. said it in a **** poor attitude. i said no thanks. so screw it, i'm tired and guess i won't be havin no sbr after all.

Well i went and payed my 35 bucks and they took my picture and sent me an eft file for the finger prints. I have been trying to load all this for 6 hours. i can load the picture and picture of my guns serial number but cant get the fingerprints to load.

It keeps telling the file is invalid and gives me a few options that they will take. i called the gun shop a few times and the lady wasn't too bad but some guy was a butt. told me to bring my laptop in and they would charge me 100 bucks. said it in a **** poor attitude. i said no thanks. so screw it, i'm tired and guess i won't be havin no sbr after all.
When you did your fingerprints did the computer tell you that they had taken properly? The one I did warned you if they weren’t clear that the FBI might not accept them. When I submitted the EFT file it confirmed that they were correct acceptable format.

Yeah it is, i may just need to download something to make the etf file work, i ain't smart enough to know. i did look on the net for answers but didn't find anything. i may know somebody smart enough to figure it out. really aggravating when only one thing is holding ut up.

Yeah it is, i may just need to download something to make the etf file work, i ain't smart enough to know. i did look on the net for answers but didn't find anything. i may know somebody smart enough to figure it out. really aggravating when only one thing is holding ut up.
I do know that if the file extension is not the proper “format”, it wont accept it. You cannot change the file name or type of extension.

You can have the LGS that did your prints do a “card copy” in print that you can mail.

Efile the form, but dont upload prints.
When finished and paid $200, it will email you a cover page to print and mail in with your fingerprint cards. Cover page has atf address to send it to. You have 11 biz days for them to receive prints/cover page from efile. I’ve been doing it that way for years.
It says etf on the file at the end the numbers. My grandaughter is a computer whizz, if she can't do it guess i just lost my money. I ain't very smert when it comes to puters. lol

Back