testtest

So you thought you could register your braced pistol for free ?

I figured out how to send the fingerprints, but i still have to pay and send cards in?
Belt Fed any time I would send paperwork to the NFA Branch office I always sent it Certified Mail with Return Receipt Requested. I assume the Branch folks still sign for mail if it's requested. I know you aren't new to doing this, but with the increased volume of mail coming in it's probably a good idea and it keeps the Branch folks honest. Just a suggestion.

My DB9R i had to say no description was listed and at the last it said it might take longer since no description was in their records. it said i could add to it to help. they got the lower reciever with serial number. that should be enough. and all the dimensions.

I just got an email saying my efile was submitted and a copy of a cover sheet saying i need to send in two sets of fingerprint cards within ten days. if i sent the fingerprints electronically, do i still need to send the cards cause i don't have any.

I just got an email saying my efile was submitted and a copy of a cover sheet saying i need to send in two sets of fingerprint cards within ten days. if i sent the fingerprints electronically, do i still need to send the cards cause i don't have any.
Only send cards in mail if your EFT upload didnt go thru.
You stated earlier the file would not upload the EFT prints to the atf form 1 you were doing. If the EFT uploaded, ignore the mail in.

Take a look at the cover sheet the ATF attached - if they got your fingerprints electronically - it will be noted as "rec'd" (my highlight)

1677102057080.png

1) i have a bunch of NFA items already with Tax Stamps. So the ATF already has my info
2) it was free. After avg 9 months for suppressor permit wait, they owe me a free one.
3) i was going to register the firearm for an SBR anyway, so it saved a step of $200
4) I dont wear tin foil hats

Back