I have some Marbles products. Some old stuff including a GameGetter which is nice and a newer pocket knife which...is just a knife and a Chinese made Marbles bayonet. It is shiny.
I have been there a couple times, they have a great museum section too. Antiques would better describe it.
I thought Buds Guns was inside the store but Buds is actually behind them to the south. The have a nice firearms sections.
I got 1000 small rifle primers at Cabela's at Polaris today for $89. They still had the magnum small rifle primers, and quite a few of these regular small rifle primers, maybe next will see pistol primers!
They had quite a few left.
It's hard to get past that feeling. I had a Kimber carry that gave me all sorts of FTF and stovepipes. I wouldn't carry it. I sold it.
My SA-35 has a higher serial so hopefully.....
I have about 100 rounds through mine so far. 124gr.HO with no problems. I know Springfield was surprised at the interest in the SA-35 and we're not prepared.
I found one when I went to a small gun shop. I was completely surprised to find it.
When I get the right holster I will experiment with...
I agree. Parents want involvement, here it is. No one should be forced to take defense classes but it is available to those who want to take it. Defense is more than shooting and stopping bullets. Armed teachers are one more tool.
Exactly! Even if they can not help, they have been put on notice someone is messing with the equipment.
When I got my SA 35 I wanted to take it out of the un opened box and compare serial numbers and inspect the pistol before I left.
The salesman may have been new, he seemed surprised I wanted...