testtest

Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

It has been a long time ago, but I personally have walked around in a new house under construction just being curious. The jogger may have been doing that, but when confronted with someone carrying a shot gun feared for his life and tried to take the shotgun. We will probably never know the truth.

The judicial system is populated by humans. Unfortunately, these days it responds to pressure from the populace on social media, etc. The guy in Ferguson, MO., a few years ago was obvious a bully and a thief. Still, look at all the uproar that was created by the outcry on social media. The cop lost his job, and a lot of the businesses were damaged by dumb demonstrators. We live in a strange time.
It was not a new house under construction but an older house being renovated and people did still live there. He was not there just jogging and being curious! That said being these men should have not confronted him they should have let the police deal with him! But they tried to detain him for police and it all went wrong from there. If it were a White Guy the national media would have never picked it up. Born in Georgia I grew up in Connecticut and I have seen more racism up North than in the South. White Southerners and Black Southerners have more in common with each other than with the Yankee invaders of the North with their disgusting sense of cultural superiority. The Largest KKK / SKIN HEADS / Population is up North and out West not in the Podunk South Carolina or Jerkwater Georgia. The Largest Killer of Young Black Men in the South today is not some Sheet wearing toothless barefoot white guy, It's another young Black Male! FBI stats, GBI stats, SLED stats Back that up as fact! The Democratic Party likes to inflame hate and play two ends against the middle to divide the people North / South / Black /White they been doing it since December 20 th 1860. Its always the excuse we were slaves but in every culture, we all are descendants of people who were enslaved or indentured or disenfranchised, It was not that long ago my Grandfather was called a Grease Ball, D A G O, W O P, GINNIE, MAFIA. He came to Ellis Island at 8 yrs old learned to speak English from the nuns at the church at 15 he went to work in a factory and he worked there until he was 70 years old he was proud to be American. I am not an Italian American nor am I a Native American as both GrandParents of my mother were of the full-blooded Cherokee & Chickasaw Native peoples Me I am just an American like others before me we served our Country in the Armed forces worked hard payed our taxes raised a family and only ask to be left alone and not judged because my skin is white and my name is Italian and I was born and live in the South .

Last edited:
I live near St. Louis. I'm sure we've all heard about the fact that we are the murder capital of the country most of the time. If you look at a St. Louis "Murder Map", almost all of the murders happen north of Delmar Blvd. I work for a local utility, strictly in north St. Louis. Two of my best friends were murdered while doing their job. It was actually my job, but my brother died of an OD and I was out on bereavement so my laborer and a guy I've known since I was 6 were sent to do it. It was a black guy who walked past another one of our crews that happened to be all black guys before he came across my two friends and shot them. The media bent over backwards to avoid attaching a racial element to it.

The number one killer of young, black men is other young, black men. Period.

I live near St. Louis. I'm sure we've all heard about the fact that we are the murder capital of the country most of the time. If you look at a St. Louis "Murder Map", almost all of the murders happen north of Delmar Blvd. I work for a local utility, strictly in north St. Louis. Two of my best friends were murdered while doing their job. It was actually my job, but my brother died of an OD and I was out on bereavement so my laborer and a guy I've known since I was 6 were sent to do it. It was a black guy who walked past another one of our crews that happened to be all black guys before he came across my two friends and shot them. The media bent over backwards to avoid attaching a racial element to it.

The number one killer of young, black men is other young, black men. Period.
Same with Augusta Ga 99% of all the shootings are black on black or black on white crime. But it somehow becomes the racist white man's fault. When a Sam Club manager in Augusta Ga was abducted robbed and burned alive in the trunk of his car by a gang of black males no hate crime charge or civil rights violations charge when the death penalty was suggested there was outrage by blacks calling the white procurator a racist .when a white man and his wife went for a walk along the riverwalk 3 black men two armed with baseball bats and a machete beat the white man and his wife half to death screaming racial slurs at them it was not a hate crime charge nor a civil right violation it was just plain assault and battery. These men should have been put away the man was in a coma for months they both are still severely disabled. They got 5 years in prison. Don't you know only Southern White People are racist! They had the beating coming because their ancestors might have been slave owners.

You have facts and opinions and an Ex-cop/DA, or whatever he is that still thinks he wears a badge that took a mans life on an opinion that he burglarized, broke into and stole something. Stand your ground law, in this situation is irrelevant on the Ex-cops behalf. I see, Arbery coming at him, as would I, probably, in fear of getting shot in the back. Fight or flight? McMichael, at MOST could have called the law and given them a description of the “suspect” and where he went and left the rest up to law enforcement and or detectives. It’s my understanding that the ONLY time you pull your firearm is if you are about to receive bodily harm OR to STOP a felony act. That being said, had he stole something it was done, the crime has been committed. Call the law. It was apparent he entered the dwelling, we saw that from the video, it was not that of McMichaels, call the law. This is my take on is this far. I feel someone died that didn’t have to. I feel someone took authority to their head that doesn’t know and understand the laws.

So Lets move away from the
You have facts and opinions and an Ex-cop/DA, or whatever he is that still thinks he wears a badge that took a mans life on an opinion that he burglarized, broke into and stole something. Stand your ground law, in this situation is irrelevant on the Ex-cops behalf. I see, Arbery coming at him, as would I, probably, in fear of getting shot in the back. Fight or flight? McMichael, at MOST could have called the law and given them a description of the “suspect” and where he went and left the rest up to law enforcement and or detectives. It’s my understanding that the ONLY time you pull your firearm is if you are about to receive bodily harm OR to STOP a felony act. That being said, had he stole something it was done, the crime has been committed. Call the law. It was apparent he entered the dwelling, we saw that from the video, it was not that of McMichaels, call the law. This is my take on is this far. I feel someone died that didn’t have to. I feel someone took authority to their head that doesn’t know and understand the laws.

hey you do realize that the Son was the shooter, not the dad. The Dad Ex30 year leo veteran was the one in the back of the pickup truck bed. Now the excuse to stop the runner was to detain him......question who of the two would you expect to detain anyone. The one with no leo experience or the one thats been doing that type of stuff probably most of his adult life? This whole thing is a soup sandwich.

It is always bad when someone kills someone. I felt horrible when i saw the dominican kid in the bronx ny on TV by dominican gang, you guys probably saw it on TV also. The day after Amahaud was killed by a white guy two 85 year old husband and wife white couple were killed in National cemetery by a black guy who then got in a shoot out with police and was killed. No outrage about that. When a black guy is killed it isn't every white persons fault the same way black people that kill white people isn't every black persons fault.

hey you do realize that the Son was the shooter, not the dad. The Dad Ex30 year leo veteran was the one in the back of the pickup truck bed. Now the excuse to stop the runner was to detain him......question who of the two would you expect to detain anyone. The one with no leo experience or the one thats been doing that type of stuff probably most of his adult life? This whole thing is a soup sandwich.
I misquoted when I was referencing McMichaels and the Ex-Cop, completely my mistake. That being said, the whole detaining is what I’m talking about. It’s apparent McMichaels(Ex-Cop) was wanting video evidence of some sort, or at least until things went sideways. I understand he has done this his whole life but not by riding in the back of a truck. There is a right way and a wrong way. There are laws that protect both parties. I would expect the Ex-Cop to do the detaining. I don’t see any excuse in what happened here though? I see a Ex-cop and his son trying to stop what was a intruder/thief based on opinion.

YUP & they Democrats and the media will keep beating the dead horse until a damn riot breaks out and they burn & loot in protest.

It is always bad when someone kills someone. I felt horrible when i saw the dominican kid in the bronx ny on TV by dominican gang, you guys probably saw it on TV also. The day after Amahaud was killed by a white guy two 85 year old husband and wife white couple were killed in National cemetery by a black guy who then got in a shoot out with police and was killed. No outrage about that. When a black guy is killed it isn't every white persons fault the same way black people that kill white people isn't every black persons fault.
I would use deadly force to defend myself or another as a last resort. In this situation, I would have let the police deal with it. If you have a way out take it if you're pursued and you have no way out then you are justified in deadly force against deadly force. If a young man attacks a beats an elderly man and the elderly man fears for his life and shoots and kills the younger man he is guilty of self-defense as long as he doesn't shoot him running away from him.

Lets try to stay away from the Police are Bad or Good angle since we can all agree there are good police and bad police.....the same with any community you look at.

Try to look at it through the lens of: was this a bad shooting? Did the shooters go to far? What went wrong etc. What can we learn from it?
From what I see at this time..... there was NO threat to a life therefore there was NO reason for any use of deadly force on the part of the shooter. All those that were taking part in the unjustified shooting are just as guilty as the shooter. In short, a case of murder IMHO.

Last edited:
From what I see at this time..... there was NO threat to a life therefore there was NO reason for any use of deadly force on the part of the shooter. All those that were taking part in the unjustified shooting are just as guilty as the shooter. In short, a case of murder IMHO.

You’re standing with a shotgun at your side, a suspected thief runs up to you and hits you with closed fists then grabs your gun, but the gun owner had “NO” reason to react. Right. You guys are the modern day Hanoi Jane. No care in the world what really happened. Just the optics to apologize for.

You’re standing with a shotgun at your side, a suspected thief runs up to you and hits you with closed fists then grabs your gun, but the gun owner had “NO” reason to react. Right. You guys are the modern day Hanoi Jane. No care in the world what really happened. Just the optics to apologize for.
Sorry but key word is " suspected " with no proof. They took the law into their own hands. They could have called the law and just watched where the guy went so as to be a good witness.

After 114 replies, I will leave you with my thoughts. I do not believe you can dissect this incident into pieces and make a judgement of guilt or innocence on a single element. I believe this will be a difficult case, because it contains several elements and alleged crimes.

Wow. You’re accusing others of acting like a traitor to the US while you take a myopic view of a situation. The guy wasn’t just standing there holding a shotgun minding his own business when he was attacked. He was the driver in a convoy that was chasing someone down the road. One of them standing in the bed of the truck screaming for him to stop. So much more than a legally armed citizen standing his ground.

Except it wouldn't have happened if guys in a truck weren't chasing him. Call 911 and let the police handle the situation as it didn't begin as a life or death situation..... you really need to read everything. Helps a lot.....

Back