testtest

Another again…….

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Sounds like California needs some more gun laws.
They said legalizing pot would bring down drug related crime, it didn’t, it escalated.

Funny how none of their attempts to police do a thing to stop what they say it will.

And the “gun crime” as it were, is mostly drug related.

Sounds like California needs some more gun laws.
I have a good friend who lives in Mexico. They have very strict gun laws where they live and they had a big shooting last night between government forces and local rebels. Several people were wounded and some died. This is a common situation there. I guess those rebels don't know about the strict gun laws(<insert sarcasm emoticon here...>).

I've been following this horrific story. I have found multiple sources stating that witnesses described the gun as a "machine-gun". What I haven't found is a single story listing a description of the suspect. If the media had any interest in stopping "gun crime" they would make at least some effort to describe the killers before describing the guns.

This incident, some outlets reported, has gang and cartel implications.
Same with most any other drug distribution related violence, the anti 2A’ers and the justice reformers will never factor in the ‘root causes’…illegal drugs, distribution territories, general stink-eye disrespect and subsequent retaliations.
Must of really ticked off someone, the more common shot-in-the-leg is the common warning to stay out of a particular sellin’spot or pay the piper. Considering the attendees, this is way off the geo-typical gang war scorecard. To go bananas in an event venue, one that draws entire tribe hierarchy, that’s major conflict.
Meanwhile the borders are open and trafficking continues.

Seems there was a second Ballroom attack about 20-30 minutes later.

"The incident in Alhambra “may be related,” Luna said. “We’re not quite there yet, but it’s definitely on our radar screen.”

"The suspect in both cases was described as an Asian male. He entered the Alhambra club with a gun, and people wrestled the weapon away from him before he fled, Luna said.

"The sheriff declined to say what type of gun was recovered in Alhambra. He said investigators believe the gun used in Monterey Park was not an assault rifle."

Last edited:

California Officials Say Marijuana Legalization Causing More Violent Crime​

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

All this is just more proof that gun control and banning evil black rifles will not work, here this took place in a very anti gun state and the evil gun was not used and still 10 people died. the guy must have been a decent shot most gang bangers will fire hundreds of rounds and only a couple get injured.

Man has killed each other since the dawn of time and will continue to do so regardless of what idiot gun laws are imposed upon us. Until we take punishment more seriously it is only going to get worse. and i don't mean giving the creeps their 15 minutes of fame on tv and supplying them with free room and board for a few years. bring back the death penalty and carry it out. don't put these clowns on death row for many years and never carry out their sentence.

All this is just more proof that gun control and banning evil black rifles will not work, here this took place in a very anti gun state and the evil gun was not used and still 10 people died. the guy must have been a decent shot most gang bangers will fire hundreds of rounds and only a couple get injured.

Man has killed each other since the dawn of time and will continue to do so regardless of what idiot gun laws are imposed upon us. Until we take punishment more seriously it is only going to get worse. and i don't mean giving the creeps their 15 minutes of fame on tv and supplying them with free room and board for a few years. bring back the death penalty and carry it out. don't put these clowns on death row for many years and never carry out their sentence.
True. Never happen though. And certainly not in California. The funny thing is when Uvalde happened we had Matthew McKindagay and others blaming Abbot and lax Texas gun laws. Never in any of the mass shootings that take place in California or Illinois do we hear anyone saying, "Hmm, maybe the gun laws aren't that effective".

Funny how the pols & media ignore the inner-city race-on-race killings every weak.

But that doesn't fit into the greater agenda.

And the Atlanta incidents the last couple days are a clear sign that the known certain-party radicals won't give up with the violence when they have an inclination to stir things up.

With the 6 million illegals welcomed into the US the last 2 years the problems will keep increasing.

Funny how the pols & media ignore the inner-city race-on-race killings every weak.

But that doesn't fit into the greater agenda.

With the 6 million illegals welcomed into the US the last 2 years the problems will keep increasing.
Yeah. They ignore black on black crime while pretending they aren't racist. They ignore the Fentanyl epidemic while they push for open borders. And they pretend like mass shootings are now the number one killer of America's children. Which is complete BS. 10 times as many people are killed by Fentanyl than guns. Rifles of all types constitute less than 1% of all shootings. More people are killed by hands and feet than rifles. They also like to pretend that 16-18 year old gang bangers are 'Children" when manufacturing their statistics.

It blows my mind how people who spent the 60s and most of their lives " Fighting against the man" now want to empower them as the only people to have firearms. If they think the government pushes them around now just wait until none of us have guns.

Yeah. They ignore black on black crime while pretending they aren't racist. They ignore the Fentanyl epidemic while they push for open borders. And they pretend like mass shootings are now the number one killer of America's children. Which is complete BS. 10 times as many people are killed by Fentanyl than guns. Rifles of all types constitute less than 1% of all shootings. More people are killed by hands and feet than rifles. They also like to pretend that 16-18 year old gang bangers are 'Children" when manufacturing their statistics.

It blows my mind how people who spent the 60s and most of their lives " Fighting against the man" now want to empower them as the only people to have firearms. If they think the government pushes them around now just wait until none of us have guns.
Tough times ahead, so keep your powder dry, and...

5639a707-838c-43a6-8a6c-5aca98195bac_text.gif

It's not looking too great is it.
Me and you can at least be glad we live in the states we live in. Nevertheless I think it's about time to ramp down the massive shooting/training regimen I am used to and start bulking up even more.
I agree but you're a lot closer to a lot more big-city Zombies than I am.

If the hordes get out my way then things will be in a really bad way.

Back