testtest

any USCCA members here..??

well, i am still getting the "run-a-round" with the boobs at USCCA.

time after time, they ask me the same dang insipid questions, of what did i do to fix this problem on my end, when the website clearly states, THEY SHUT DOWN the connection.

i checked their web SSL, it is valid, i checked the "certificate", it is valid, my anti-virus/spam is allowing full compliance, i even tried changing my password, which that SHUTS me down too..!!!

i think it funny...when i surfed thier site, BEFORE i joined, i was getting spammed by the owner, "Schmidt" about joining, getting "free things", which i never got by the way when i did join..

now, it's like, "take the money and run"..........."we ain't got no time to do anymore".....

and heeere we gooo..

for the fricking umpteeth time, someone asks me for my name, address to make sure i am a member.....

so.....for the umpteeth time.....

i sent them my membership number.......ONLY..!!!!!! they can figure out my name and address for that.!!!!!

what a bunch of boobs.

and they sell ccw insurance...????

making me wonder if they can even handle THAT if i need it.....

I hate to send anything so complicated, but here is a link with steps to follow in Chrome when a remote server terminated your connection (like USCCA’s did to you). I further hate to say it, but the fact is that it looks like the issue is probably on your end. Might be malware, might be a setting that got screwed up or in some gremlin in Chrome on your computer. Connection terminated. Hope you’re able to figure it out, but I do think it is a problem on your end.

I hate to send anything so complicated, but here is a link with steps to follow in Chrome when a remote server terminated your connection (like USCCA’s did to you). I further hate to say it, but the fact is that it looks like the issue is probably on your end. Might be malware, might be a setting that got screwed up or in some gremlin in Chrome on your computer. Connection terminated. Hope you’re able to figure it out, but I do think it is a problem on your end.
i disagree with you.

i have tried nearly everything on the link you sent me.

now, i also mentioned that i tried MS Edge, and the same results.

in that link you sent me, they want me to mess around with the DNS, and network settings, IP protocols, etc,etc,etc....which i will NOT touch.

i clearly also said, I CAN ACCESS ALL MY OTHER WEBSITES.......

it's on thier end.

ok, trying to help...I'm done!

By the way, I don't LIKE BEING YELLED AT!

I'm old too but know a few things you don't. Over and out.
YELLING....??? or was it EMPHASIZING MY POINTS...??? either way, it is done so that those who DO NOT READ the thread from the beginning and try to interject, not FULLY KNOWING what was said in previous postings.

ok, sooooo.........

i called the USCCA, and spoke to delightful gal, from Wisconsin....

she and i went thru a work-a-round of the password, a portal, clearing cookies (which i had done at least 3 times now), she even tried to enter my password on her end, and now get this...

are you all ready for this...???

i mean are y'all ready for this...???

SHE COULD NOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT...!!!!!!

so, there you go....

how da hell can it be on my end, when the USCCA person CANNOT log in to my account..?????

well, as i said, she is a delightful gal, and she was amazed at how the site is locking me out....

and that she said that her notes and actually the recording, will be given to the IT people.....

like the IT people maybe THIS TIME, will actually find the problem..??

one more thing...

i told her straight out, that this makes me wonder how the ENTIRE company is run, and my confidence is shaken if i ever really need them, in an emergency, even though, i fully know, that the website and the actual company, are 2 different things.

it's how I FEEL about things, when something like this happens.

i let ya'll know any updates.

I would drop them like a hot potato, can you imagine if you needed the insurance and they could not find your account.
believe me, i'd drop them, but then the "what-if's" come into play...

like, "what if i need them NOW, and i'm in-between a waiting period for the new company to take over".

i might just wait it out till the membership runs out, i dunno yet. then too, for what they offer, some companies only "reimburse you" after you spend the money for the lawyers,

at least the USCCA, provides a list of lawyers, and pays them from day 1.

being on SS and a small pension, i cannot afford the $100,000 and up out of pocket money
^ Or write their president an email detailing the problem......

I agree, @Old_Me , this shakes my faith, too.
i cannot find a direct email addy for the president/owner, Tim Schmidt. it goes to "general inquiries" in a drop down menu.

but i haven't given up.

being retired, gives me time (between my several daily naps) to be a thorn in someone's side....or ass.

With all of the emails they are sending out, they might be getting a huge number of visits to their website. The site is probably overloaded with all of the additional traffic.

With all of the emails they are sending out, they might be getting a huge number of visits to their website. The site is probably overloaded with all of the additional traffic.
this is true. when at first, i only inquired about the membership, i got so much in the way of emails from the president.
then once i joined?

amazingly, that stopped....!!

this is true. when at first, i only inquired about the membership, i got so much in the way of emails from the president.
then once i joined?

amazingly, that stopped....!!
The constant flood of emails and ads on Youtube almost convinced me to join. I then found out about CCW Safe, which I liked better after reading their materials, so I joined CCW Safe instead.

Back