testtest

Anyone else into cooking?

Blackened fresh tilapia
Sugar snap peas in walnut oil and sea salt
Rice pilaf
IMG_5836.jpeg

Been thinking about kabobs..........

Main ingredients:
Boneless pork chops, cut into roughly 1 inch chunks, chicken breasts cut the same, stew beef, jumbo shrimp halved, and thick cut bacon.
First you start with the bacon laced on the kabob stick, then as you add each piece of meat, you thread the bacon between each one. Then you season with black pepper (lightly), and whatever spices you prefer.
I use onion, and garlic powder, season salt, and a brush on mixture of Worcestershire sauce, (a dollop) Jack Daniel's Old No.7 Barbecue sauce, a couple drops each of yellow mustard & ketchup, A1 (mix of regular and thick & hearty), and minced onion.
Then just brush on the sauce as it cooks, and mind the shrimp, as it'll tell you when the kabobs are just about ready.
The bacon and sauce are the key though.

Been thinking about kabobs..........

Main ingredients:
Boneless pork chops, cut into roughly 1 inch chunks, chicken breasts cut the same, stew beef, jumbo shrimp halved, and thick cut bacon.
First you start with the bacon laced on the kabob stick, then as you add each piece of meat, you thread the bacon between each one. Then you season with black pepper (lightly), and whatever spices you prefer.
I use onion, and garlic powder, season salt, and a brush on mixture of Worcestershire sauce, (a dollop) Jack Daniel's Old No.7 Barbecue sauce, a couple drops each of yellow mustard & ketchup, A1 (mix of regular and thick & hearty), and minced onion.
Then just brush on the sauce as it cooks, and mind the shrimp, as it'll tell you when the kabobs are just about ready.
The bacon and sauce are the key though.
Sounds excellent.
I rarely cook different meats on same skewer with same heat setting
When I do mixed kabobs, i do one for each meat and put on grill at varying times.
Cause everyone just scrapes it all off the skewer anyway

Back