testtest

COVID vaccines

My Wife and I got both doses and had no symptoms. My grown-up kids all experienced varying symptoms, but nothing severe.
Don‘t get me wrong. If a person feels the need to get the vaccine, they should. I’m diabetic and I’ve already had a heart attack, so I’ve thought about it. If this cuts me down, we’ll, I’ve had a god run. I would never hack on someone who decided to get it, or not. It’s their choice for their own personal reasons.

Don‘t get me wrong. If a person feels the need to get the vaccine, they should. I’m diabetic and I’ve already had a heart attack, so I’ve thought about it. If this cuts me down, we’ll, I’ve had a god run. I would never hack on someone who decided to get it, or not. It’s their choice for their own personal reasons.
I totally understand. We decided to get vaccinated, so we could see our grandkids.

I won't get the shots. I have had the Covid in early Jan. and it was more like the regular flu for me . I never did run a fever and I had a killer headache with a little extra ( slight ) congestion in my lungs but other then that I did ok.

I have COPD stage 3 , just short of stage 4 which is the last stage. I am type 2 diabetic , and way over weight .

I have had the regular flu shot 3 times since 2005 when I came to be disabled . Would anyone like to guess how many times I have had the flu since 2005? If you guessed 3 times you are correct. These weren't consecutive years that I got the shots . Each time I was in bed with the flu , sick as a dog.

I won't get the shots. I have had the Covid in early Jan. and it was more like the regular flu for me . I never did run a fever and I had a killer headache with a little extra ( slight ) congestion in my lungs but other then that I did ok.

I have COPD stage 3 , just short of stage 4 which is the last stage. I am type 2 diabetic , and way over weight .

I have had the regular flu shot 3 times since 2005 when I came to be disabled . Would anyone like to guess how many times I have had the flu since 2005? If you guessed 3 times you are correct. These weren't consecutive years that I got the shots . Each time I was in bed with the flu , sick as a dog.
Did you loose your taste/smell?

Papa,

You were having an allergic reaction to the flu vaccine since the vaccine doesn't have a "live" flu bug in it.

Plus, no flu vaccine is 100% effective. Typically, its 40-60%
This is true , however before 2005 I had the flu a couple times and these three times were just like the regular flu hitting me. There were 2 and 3 years between each of the flu shots I got and I got sick each time. Since 2005 to today , the years I didn't get a shot I didn't get sick. So I don't get the flu shot .

I know a nurse who also has the same reaction to the regular flu shot . She misses at least 2 most times 3 days she told me. So I am not by myself with these reactions. This is why I am leary of getting the Covid vaccine.

I totally understand. We decided to get vaccinated, so we could see our grandkids.
Right! My parents are doing it for the same reason. Probably the main motivation for me TO get the shot is not wanting to give it to the the 65 and older crowd. I had COVID back in January of 2020, confirmed in March 2020 with an antibody test. At that time, I didn’t even know what COVID was. I thought I just had a bad cold or a weak flu. Go figure.

Yep and that’s where the problem comes in. Grown vaccines float around dead virus to prompt a response. mRNA actually enters your cells (nobody says which ones) and takes them over. One tiny misstep in creating the rna or a mutation of it equals injecting something in you that has the very real potential of doing God knows what.
Is scary. Even more scary that I’m going to have to take it because nobody’s got a traditional vaccine coming any time soon.
Most doctors and virologists are too afraid to speak out against this gene therapy, for fear of losing their livelihoods and/or license to practice.

This doctor has no such fear: https://www.drtenpenny.com/

There are even brave virologists who are otherwise pro-vaccine who are warning about the effects of this type of treatment during an actual outbreak: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03...the-world-halt-all-covid-19-vaccinations.html

This is true , however before 2005 I had the flu a couple times and these three times were just like the regular flu hitting me. There were 2 and 3 years between each of the flu shots I got and I got sick each time. Since 2005 to today , the years I didn't get a shot I didn't get sick. So I don't get the flu shot .

I know a nurse who also has the same reaction to the regular flu shot . She misses at least 2 most times 3 days she told me. So I am not by myself with these reactions. This is why I am leary of getting the Covid vaccine.
My brother has had the same reaction to the flu shot. Completely took him out for at least 3 full days. Hasn’t had one since. Hasn’t had the flu since.

I don’t know enough about the ill effects of this mRNA “vaccine”, so I won’t tell anyone not to get it. But I fare pretty well with not getting sick, so I’ll take my chances with the virus. Like I said earlier, I don’t wear a mask, I have not holed up in my house, I’ve never stopped working or going out and I’ve never gotten it - as far as I know.

Got a flu shot bout 30 years back, might as well have had the real thing, sick.
No flu or flu shot since.

Not down with the CCP Virus of mass destruction vaccination. Won't take it.

Just keep wearing a respirator with triple filters, a face shield, glasses and hat.
And when folks stare I'm just smiling under it all. Don't think I'll catch the
Wuhan Virus or the Flu. Always have a small spray bottle hanging from my
pocket; Clorox & water.

What? What's this about deleted posts? I thought I had one missing
recently but not sure. Posts deleted and the poster never informed?
If this is indeed the case, I'll be out on principal; thing called decency
and respect. Cancel culture ( aka censorship ) must be everywhere.

In that far away country so many years ago I done as commanded and
opposed communism; now they rule me at home. It indeed takes a
special kind of person to be an impartial mod, most get (and get off on)
a God like swagger of authority.

It where we are at in this time Friends. Take care.

I think this thread has gone off the rails and there's a bit of hyperbole getting thrown around. Can we dial it back a little?

Back