testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that's a lot of reading, I like how they tried to validate the introduction of anxiety and conditioned precursors, but at the end, in conclusion it almost seems as though they discredit their own findings by acknowledging that their sample base was comprised of those willing to be subject to shock. While a larger sampling of people are against shock in the first place. Plus, I saw no carrot, only stick, but the exercise was to induce or measure perceived anxiety, so I guess, no reward, only punishment.🤔
I linked to the wrong story!
Try this one
Research sheds light on mechanism by which long-term anti-anxiety drug use affects the brain

No, Chicago is not gun free. I can freely walk armed in the city limits concealed. I just can't have a red laser pointer. I can have "my" magazines, since I am not a subject of the city of Chicago. Here's where things get weird. Bars and auditoriums, public places with the proper door sign indicating "no firearms" are off limits. Of course this includes federal and state government offices and buildings. It's heavily restricted but my right to carry doesn't end at their jurisdiction.

At my old job , we used to bet on weekend tallies. But we were in the center of it, kinda made it not so important by joking about it. I've seen how little regard these people have for one another, I've also seen how deeply they can care for a stranger. Most are good people stuck in a bad place with no way out. But that minority, that tiny percentage out there murdering for fun, I don't believe there is rehabilitation or redemption.

With the new Gun Control law passed by Congress with Juvenile records included we should remember this from 8 years ago. Basically, keeps many Juvenile offenders at school from having arrest records in the Juvenile system.

Obama Administration Unveils School Discipline Guidelines

In his letter, Duncan pointed to a 2011 Texas study of nearly 1 million students that found almost six in 10 public school students were suspended or expelled at least once during their seventh- to 12th-grade years. Of the 1 million students, 15 percent were disciplined 11 or more times.

We need to make sure the 15% disciplined 11 or more times show up in Juvenile records. Those 15% should show up in background checks until at least age 21 maybe 25 years old.

Last edited:
If you fantasize that they are that smart...
No fantasy here.
Most of these shooters have not been the most intelligent it seems yet they may have been highly manipulatable. Remember Patty Hearst was brainwashed into pulling a bank heist 🤓

Do I believe that there is a program running, No.
I've learned in my short time on this planet that sometimes, sometimes some of the most absurd things you hear and read can be real.

Neither the Chicago mayor or police chief can’t be bothered to hold a press conference, wonder if/ how they’re planning to spin the weekend totals as a comparative accomplishment;

6D865307-531B-4F4B-B0CE-5D712D0BA986.jpeg

Neither the Chicago mayor or police chief can’t be bothered to hold a press conference, wonder if/ how they’re planning to spin the weekend totals as a comparative accomplishment;

View attachment 28700
i am not certain how the police chief or mayor in Chicagoland are handling thier problems, but for christ sakes, resign if you are such a failure.

it's embarrassing as all hell to lose in a landslide election.

admit that you're a failure, and ask for government help, like maybe ship in troops, strict curfews, and cull the herd of the animals for once and for all.

To all you gun shops and FFLs out there, exercise some judgement when some weird person that looks remotely like Crimo drops in to buy something. I know I would have 'just said no' to that particular individual. He looks like a mental disorder on two legs to me.
You don't have to sell anything to anyone. I saw a clown get rejected at a gun show vendor's table once. I didn't blame the vendor. He had on fatigues, a backpack with a stuffed Garfield the cat hanging out the back, Bozo orange hair, a chain from his ear to his nose, tattoos on his face and wild looking eyes trying to buy a Glock.
uh-uh... nope.. have a fine day...

To all you gun shops and FFLs out there, exercise some judgement when some weird person that looks remotely like Crimo drops in to buy something. I know I would have 'just said no' to that particular individual. He looks like a mental disorder on two legs to me.
You don't have to sell anything to anyone. I saw a clown get rejected at a gun show vendor's table once. I didn't blame the vendor. He had on fatigues, a backpack with a stuffed Garfield the cat hanging out the back, Bozo orange hair, a chain from his ear to his nose, tattoos on his face and wild looking eyes trying to buy a Glock.
uh-uh... nope.. have a fine day...

Most gun shops are pro 2A. Effectively removing someone's 2A rights based on their appearance is antithetical to Pro 2A. I agree the guy looks like a F'in moron, but plenty of people look like morons and don't go on shooting sprees. Using that logic it's just a small step to refusing to sell guns to young black men who follow the "Hood fashion". That'd be something eh? Can you imagine the :poop:storm ? It would be kinda funny watching lily white liberals conflicting themselves greatly trying to support those young, fashionable, urban black guys.

One day not too long ago a few of us were at our local gun shop, off duty and in street clothes. A black man walks in okay no big deal my friend the shop owner says Can I help you ? The young man says out loud "What's the cheapest gun ya got ". Ok bud see the door ya just walked in I suggest ya walk right back out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back