testtest

Peak Performance: The New XD-M Elite

Nice weapons. I haven't watched the video, but did it say that the old xdm mags will still function in these? If so I may be buying a new weapon. SA is doing a fine job of making me get rid of my glocks.

Hey guys, glad you enjoyed the article on the new XD-M Elite series. I think Will did a great job on it. Be sure to keep an out on TAL for reviews of individual models as well here soon.

And by the way, we have another new gun releasing tomorrow. Keep an eye out here in the forum for info on it!

Seems like a nice firearm for match shooting and good price.
But for now I'll just keep my MOD-2 Tactical..
IMG_20180122_130436199 (1).jpg

Hey guys, glad you enjoyed the article on the new XD-M Elite series. I think Will did a great job on it. Be sure to keep an out on TAL for reviews of individual models as well here soon.

And by the way, we have another new gun releasing tomorrow. Keep an eye out here in the forum for info on it!
Hmm, I wonder what this one will be? January of each year is like Christmas for Gun enthusiasts. You can't wait to see what you're going to get, and have to deal with the credit card bills rolling in afterwards.

Back