testtest

Sig Carry Guns: What do SAS and SRT Mean?

Nope, just chickens in boots have less problems 😉🤪
1590197886948.jpeg

So is my son but I own 2 old sigs P226 9mm & P220 .45 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But never a P365 made in India plagued with problems.
I'm the same. Old school German manufactured. I've got a P226 and 2 P220s . I have a thing for hammers and spurs. If I can't see the hammer fall, I don't want it. That's just me.
I had an XD . It was a good gun. Did nothing wrong, I wanted to like it, I just couldn't. That's part of why I pick on glocks. It's just there. Nothing appealing. no craftsmanship, just function.
I can't like the poly frame striker fired whatzits. Not cause they're bad, they just don't appeal to me. Everyone has their thing, doesn't make the others wrong. it's just their thing.
Thanks everyone for having some fun with this.

I'm the same. Old school German manufactured. I've got a P226 and 2 P220s . I have a thing for hammers and spurs. If I can't see the hammer fall, I don't want it. That's just me.
I had an XD . It was a good gun. Did nothing wrong, I wanted to like it, I just couldn't. That's part of why I pick on glocks. It's just there. Nothing appealing. no craftsmanship, just function.
I can't like the poly frame striker fired whatzits. Not cause they're bad, they just don't appeal to me. Everyone has their thing, doesn't make the others wrong. it's just their thing.
Thanks everyone for having some fun with this.

Man, I was the same way. I couldn't understand all the rage with all the plastic guns. I'm not sure what changed, probably finding myself in the line of fire enough that I absolutely needed to be armed most of the time. I think rather than be strapped to one of my expensive, classy, steel machines of modern wonderment while I was in a muddy ass hole in the middle of the street I figured a smaller, lighter, plastic firearm that was utterly reliable and ultimately disposable became appealing. Hence why once I made that decision I went looking for a Glock. While I never found one I could quite bond with, I did find other plastic guns that as it turns out are also small, light and utterly reliable. I'm fond of my Shield M 2.0 .45 ACP, but I will throw that effer right in a river and never think twice about it if I have to. Can't say the same thing about my 1911s.

Man, I was the same way. I couldn't understand all the rage with all the plastic guns. I'm not sure what changed, probably finding myself in the line of fire enough that I absolutely needed to be armed most of the time. I think rather than be strapped to one of my expensive, classy, steel machines of modern wonderment while I was in a muddy ass hole in the middle of the street I figured a smaller, lighter, plastic firearm that was utterly reliable and ultimately disposable became appealing. Hence why once I made that decision I went looking for a Glock. While I never found one I could quite bond with, I did find other plastic guns that as it turns out are also small, light and utterly reliable. I'm fond of my Shield M 2.0 .45 ACP, but I will throw that effer right in a river and never think twice about it if I have to. Can't say the same thing about my 1911s.

If they are used to save my life, or someone's I care for...all of my firearms are disposable.

They will have paid for themselves a million times over.

I wish they had the extra cut out for the grip modules on the P320 for the manual safety in compact and sub compact. Was told a long time ago that they will have them. My MA compliant version isnt very modular. I refuse to buy something brand new only to have to mess with it to get it to work. Disappointed in Sig with this.

I wish they had the extra cut out for the grip modules on the P320 for the manual safety in compact and sub compact. Was told a long time ago that they will have them. My MA compliant version isnt very modular. I refuse to buy something brand new only to have to mess with it to get it to work. Disappointed in Sig with this.
I think the wilson combat has that in those sizes

Not to bash on the young company , what about a glock is sexy or sleek or anything desirable? I've just never seen it. That's like eyeing up a 2x4 and saying," I wanna hold that." WHY?
Why? I guess because I can see what can be done with that 2x4. Like that 2x4 my Glock 23 can be a Glock 19 or
a Glock 32. A red blooded American I like to tinker with my guns, and I can tinker like crazy with all the
aftermarket parts, that are available for Glocks. I can even complete an 80% frame and fill it full of
available Glock parts. Unlike a few firearms from other manufacturers, I have never had to send any of my
Glocks back for repair. My EDC is either my SA 1911 or my Glock 32.

And Glocks can look hot too when they're all dressed up with someplace to go......

gold glock.jpg

Why? I guess because I can see what can be done with that 2x4. Like that 2x4 my Glock 23 can be a Glock 19 or
a Glock 32. A red blooded American I like to tinker with my guns, and I can tinker like crazy with all the
aftermarket parts, that are available for Glocks. I can even complete an 80% frame and fill it full of
available Glock parts. Unlike a few firearms from other manufacturers, I have never had to send any of my

And Glocks can look hot too when they're all dressed up with someplace to go......

View attachment 6440

Man...you had me until the pic.

That just makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

It's like racing stripes on a washing machine

View attachment 6440
While I'm not a Mexican drug lord, I can appreciate the craftsmanship that went into that. A lot of time and effort. It has an appeal, much like a 45 year old prostitute with too much make up in a micro dress is someone's cup of tea.😂🤣😅

All kidding aside, that is nice work.

If they are used to save my life, or someone's I care for...all of my firearms are disposable.

They will have paid for themselves a million times over.

Okay. So let's say you work in a construction atmosphere. Muddy, dirty, wet, up to your knees in it. And it's in the middle of the worst place in the US for murders ( I do, by the way). You carrying your $2000 1911 or are you carrying a $400 .40 caliber Shield?

Okay. So let's say you work in a construction atmosphere. Muddy, dirty, wet, up to your knees in it. And it's in the middle of the worst place in the US for murders ( I do, by the way). You carrying your $2000 1911 or are you carrying a $400 .40 caliber Shield?
Neither, Glock 32, 357 SIG which by the way was $410 new in the box.....

While I'm not a Mexican drug lord, I can appreciate the craftsmanship that went into that. A lot of time and effort. It has an appeal, much like a 45 year old prostitute with too much make up in a micro dress is someone's cup of tea.😂🤣😅

All kidding aside, that is nice work.
Man...you had me until the pic.

That just makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

It's like racing stripes on a washing machine

I prefer really fine craftmanship..... (y)

Last edited:

Honestly?

What can I make the best hits with, fastest, and fits in with my work requirements/restrictions?

(Probably neither, more likely something like a P30sk or USP-C/P2000, if I was in that situation).

Back