testtest

Springfield Armory SAINT Pistol 5.56mm

Just got my first AR pistol a little over a month ago and I absolutely love it.

It is a blast to shoot. When I zeroed it at 50 yards using flip up sights, I was kinda shocked it shot 1 moa. Mind you this was from a rested prone position.

I don't notice the noise or blast but I was wearing my ear pro and was outside.

If you haven't ever shot one but you love the AR platform, you should definitely look at one. You won't be disappointed.

I recently bought the saint AR Pistol and it has been a great gun. BTW . . Only $750 on Grab A Gun with $8.00 shipping. I put an inexpensive sight ($150) on it. Now I have only shot it at an indoor range so far, 25 yards, and I am 70 years old. That said if I shoot slow I can group shots the size of a silver dollar. Shoot fast and a six inch plate. Very easy to handle and aa purchase I am very happy with.

Was at the gun shop today and was looking at this AR pistol, it’s really neat looking and it handled well in my hands, may have to scrap the SCCY and Victor purchases and get one of these. I never thought I would ever get something like this, but it would be perfect for me and the wife.

Was at the gun shop today and was looking at this AR pistol, it’s really neat looking and it handled well in my hands, may have to scrap the SCCY and Victor purchases and get one of these. I never thought I would ever get something like this, but it would be perfect for me and the wife.
They feel very natural. The perfect cross between a rifle and a handgun.

When I decided to get into the AR's. I was looking to get the Saint Victor (bought right before Christmas). I was at the local gun shop and he showed me the saint pistol I then put it at # 2 on my list. bought # 1 ( Saint Victor) but now the PDW put it back too #2 or may replace it altogether.

With a 7.5" barrel the OAL of that must be measured from a fully extended brace.

BATFE says OAL should be measured from the end of a barrel (w/o muzzle device) to the end of the buffer/receiver tube. The brace is immaterial for OAL except some have reported that the max length of pull should be 13.5".

I built my AR pistol last year with a 11.5" barrel and it has a OAL at 26" based on the BATFE criteria. Mine weighs 6.6 lbs with a Holosun 503G MRD, SB3 brace, H3 buffer and LAW Tac folder. Based on the 4" longer barrel I get ~+200 fps compared to the 7.5" barrel.

Last edited:
Back