testtest

Springfield Saint Victor 7.5 w/suppressor?

ATF Form 1 permit
Build you own suppressor

“Quietbore” company

send in form 1 request to ATF
Get approved
Buy suppressor parts from quietbore
Make your own suppressor
Usually 30-45 day turn around time
And legal by going thru the ATF for the permits

Simplified version, but Form 1 is the way to go

Wow I am so grateful for you passing this along, I had no idea this was an option, this gives me hope. I looked around online and it doesn't seem to hard to build. First I have to get legal with the Form 1 then I can order the kit. I found this guy did it here:

When its all done I might post some pics depending on my level of paranoia at the time of it's completion. Freedom reigns.

Wow I am so grateful for you passing this along, I had no idea this was an option, this gives me hope. I looked around online and it doesn't seem to hard to build. First I have to get legal with the Form 1 then I can order the kit. I found this guy did it here:

When its all done I might post some pics depending on my level of paranoia at the time of it's completion. Freedom reigns.
1E465FBA-CB04-4D00-A138-72A907410E13.jpeg

Saint 5.56 suppressed
ATF form 1
Did a gun trust
Got approved in roughly 4 weeks by ATF.

lots of form 1 walk thru’s online on how to do it with the ATF, legal compliance, and filling out the trusts and forms.
I have 5 form 1’s approved by the ATF now.
Simple process. Last wait time was 2 weeks .
go legal. ATF form 1 is easy and keeps everything compliant with the govt and a rifle build

View attachment 19280
Saint 5.56 suppressed
ATF form 1
Did a gun trust
Got approved in roughly 4 weeks by ATF.

lots of form 1 walk thru’s online on how to do it with the ATF, legal compliance, and filling out the trusts and forms.
I have 5 form 1’s approved by the ATF now.
Simple process. Last wait time was 2 weeks .
go legal. ATF form 1 is easy and keeps everything compliant with the govt and a rifle build

Nice looking Vic thanks for sharing and the silencer is just about the perfect length.
I'll be filling out the Form 1 to keep it legal absolutely. Also, I was wondering if that quiet bore suppressor has barrel restrictions. I'd better reach out to them to ask, because I'll be putting on the Vic pistol, 7.5"

I have not gotten a suppressor for my Victory 5.56 7.5" yet. But I've looked into it. I think what I am going to do is use a thread adaptor to go from 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 and get a suppressor rated for a 30cal rifle. Part of the reason I'm considering that is because I also have a .300 BLK upper and part of the reason is so that I can keep my current handguard. I just really like the look and feel of the thin guard. Here is a link to what I am talking about - and it's cheap...

Hey @uspatriot1960 when I add this to my barrel do I need to add a washer or shim kit on either side, barrel side or suppressor side or both sides? I know to not use a crush washer...Thanks for any info

Hey @uspatriot1960 when I add this to my barrel do I need to add a washer or shim kit on either side, barrel side or suppressor side or both sides? I know to not use a crush washer...Thanks for any info
I don't believe so. xdman (or someone who has taken off the blast diverter) can confirm, but I believe the Saint Victor pistol has a flat as opposed to a tapered neck on the barrel. I don't believe a washer is necessary.

Awesome thank you guys for your help, @xdman @uspatriot1960 @KillerFord1977

My plan is, (on my Springfield Saint Victor Pistol 5.56 7.5" barrel)
1. Remove existing blast diverter somehow
2. Install adapter 1/2 x28 to 5/8 24 thread adapter (which should add ~3" to the end; will use Rocksett for threads)
3. Install Bootleg adjustable carrier to handle the extra gas blowback from the suppressor I'll add
4. Install Form 1 kit/suppressor (30 cal. 'kit') from Quiet Bore

Do you guys think that will be solid? Meaning, my gun will function properly and safely most importantly? Big thanks to you guys for help

Change of plans, got the adapter in the mail. It was not as long as I expected. So instead I will install this 1.5" extender:
https://hughesprecision.com/product...apter-1-1-2-long-by-1-2-28-tpi-to-1-2-28-tpi/

then put the 5.56 QuietBore suppressor, (also, I am adding the Bootleg adjustable carrier - BCG)

Hey @xdman or other experts can you please help me? I am wondering if this will be solid or if I will have problems with this setup...Thank you

Change of plans, got the adapter in the mail. It was not as long as I expected. So instead I will install this 1.5" extender:
https://hughesprecision.com/product...apter-1-1-2-long-by-1-2-28-tpi-to-1-2-28-tpi/

then put the 5.56 QuietBore suppressor, (also, I am adding the Bootleg adjustable carrier - BCG)

Hey @xdman or other experts can you please help me? I am wondering if this will be solid or if I will have problems with this setup...Thank you
@ed_money Looking to suppress both of my Victor Pistols in the near future and was wondering if the extender fit ok and if you figured how to get the factory blast diverter off?

Resurrecting this thread. Have a Saint Victor ready to pick up at my local FFL. Want to suppress this in the future but seems like there's a lot involved with this. Is it possible to do without changing out the stock handguard? Seems like the Saint Edge may have been a better route if the end goal is to shoot suppressed.

Ed, did you ever set this up? I found the same barrel extender you have a link to from Hughes precision and am wanting to use that. Wondering if it worked for you?

I have not gotten a suppressor for my Victory 5.56 7.5" yet. But I've looked into it. I think what I am going to do is use a thread adaptor to go from 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 and get a suppressor rated for a 30cal rifle. Part of the reason I'm considering that is because I also have a .300 BLK upper and part of the reason is so that I can keep my current handguard. I just really like the look and feel of the thin guard. Here is a link to what I am talking about - and it's cheap...

How much length does this add to your barrel? This may be perfect for the ASR mount to allow the Omega300 to attach without the handguard interferring.

Anyone have objections to using SilencerCo Omega300 with the 5.56 Saint Victor 7.5" barrel?

Guess I should have kept reading... New guy to the forum here.
Not real sure. I wound up getting a 6.7” handguard, then traded the gun in sometime after that. I had a 300 BLK pistol as well and decided I’d rather have a rifle and a pistol than 2 pistols. And the 300 BLK made more sense to keep.

How much length does this add to your barrel? This may be perfect for the ASR mount to allow the Omega300 to attach without the handguard interferring.

Anyone have objections to using SilencerCo Omega300 with the 5.56 Saint Victor 7.5" barrel?
I know this is an older thread, but JMac Customs just released a barrel extension made specifically for the Saint Victor pistol. This took about a year of several versions, from a muzzle brake with a longer neck to eventually this. They only made a few of them and so far they've sold well.

That's perfect, thanks!
Obviously you can use it on any rifle you want, but it was made specifically to push muzzle devices just past the handguard of the Springfield Saint Victor pistol.

A guy on another forum reached out to JMac with the request a while back. They came up with several iterations until JMac decided an extension would be the best option for them, as it could be bought and used by anyone requiring a 0.9" extension. They also decided to switch the thread pitch, so it's basically a thread adapter that pushes everything to just a hair past the handguard.

Here are some pics of what was initially requested. They made a 3D printed extended muzzle brake (out of tungsten, I think) to see how it would work.

Attachments

• DA1ABDBB-A5E6-4099-8281-416C0AC0927A.jpeg
    DA1ABDBB-A5E6-4099-8281-416C0AC0927A.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 858A13BF-8212-4240-8A34-0CD581D6C1A7.jpeg
    858A13BF-8212-4240-8A34-0CD581D6C1A7.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 9609D90D-5E65-4167-99D1-228B5D8B1618.jpeg
    9609D90D-5E65-4167-99D1-228B5D8B1618.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 175
  • BB27568E-92E4-43AB-B00B-7BA6D26BA180.jpeg
    BB27568E-92E4-43AB-B00B-7BA6D26BA180.jpeg