testtest

Welcome Message

Hello this is my first post. My name is Lee and I live in Utah. A little bit about me, I am 44, veteran from our beloved Corps, 4 daughters and raising my 7 year old niece. My love for guns started late but took off once I started shooting again. I have a 10mm 4.5” XDM elite that I absolutely love! My newest firearm is my ATI Milsport 300 blackout 8.5” AR pistol. I’m very excited to be a part of the Springfield family.

Hello this is my first post. My name is Lee and I live in Utah. A little bit about me, I am 44, veteran from our beloved Corps, 4 daughters and raising my 7 year old niece. My love for guns started late but took off once I started shooting again. I have a 10mm 4.5” XDM elite that I absolutely love! My newest firearm is my ATI Milsport 300 blackout 8.5” AR pistol. I’m very excited to be a part of the Springfield family.
Welcome!

I’m not totally new, but decided to “introduce myself” and say HI EVERYONE.
I’ve got an XDm 4.5” .45acp with threaded barrel, and a Saint Victor with B5 furniture. And as an “off” brand weapon, a 92F Baretta (non-military issue) and an FN509 Midsize Tactical.

Back