testtest

What do you want for Christmas?

Yes sir. I had a motorcycle accident in late 2017. A distracted driver ran me over(I had all my motorcycle gear on, which saved my life. They ran a stop sign and hit me. Thank God some people stopped and told the police that the distracted driver didn't stop at the stop sign. Being a good witness can help make a big difference in someone's life. I'm thankful to those people also.).

12 titanium screws in my neck. 2 more screws in my left ankle, and some internal injuries. Almost lost my voice permanently because of the neck injury. 10 hours of surgeries, 21 long days in a hospital. I have neck pain every day. But I've learned to live with it.

The Quadruple Bypass surgery happened 2 years later and really kicked my butt(3 years ago).

With all that I still feel pretty blessed. Once you have heart surgery, every day truly is a blessing because it can be your last. It's scary some days, but as time goes on you learn to live with it. You don't have much of a choice...:) I've learned to live without pain medications, with the exception of Tylenol now and then...:) A glass of Jagermeister once a year or so, is a nice treat...:)

To this day when I see someone texting and driving, it sometimes makes me upset. Some people can't put their phone down when they drive. Some of them wind up hurting people badly or even killing them.

Distracted driving makes riding any non-car on the roadways too dangerous in my opinion. I have a couple of recumbent adult trikes. I only ride them in a park where there is no vehicle access.

I'm glad cellphones weren't around when I took all my long motorcycle trips...:) I was blessed to own and ride some pretty cool motorcycles(Harley Davidson Softail Custom, BMW K100LT, Honda Goldwing(s), Kawasaki Concours, etc, etc...:))

I believe everything happens for a reason. Sometimes it takes a while before we figure out the reason(s)...:)
Yea I am 67 I quit riding when I turned 60 for my granddaughter and for myself to many crazy ass people out there driving that shouldn’t be driving keep up the good attitude you got this merry Christmas and god bless you and your love ones

Santa is going to put this under the tree for me this year!
20221209_100454.jpg

20221209_100504.jpg

In 10MM Auto.... .... :unsure: Might be why I have been posting about 10MM the last couple of days...

Gets out of Maryland Gun Jail this Friday.

I don’t wish and want for anything as my life has been full of wonderful things and people. I have been blessed with two great boys that have grown into fantastic men, I have a beautiful lady and all the (things) I will ever need.
The only thing I hope for is all my family and friends including those on this forum is to have a safe and happy holiday.

God bless to all.

Back