testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

Current newest CCW...Beretta APX Centurion 9mm. Finally got my night sights installed after the gunsmith I use destroyed the front sight trying to get it installed. He was nice enough to order a new pair free of charge to me and he got the 2nd set installed without issue. Took almost a month round trip for him to get the new set in and installed. I'm glad to have it back finally.
Very nice!
And, nice holster too. Looks like magnetic attachment clasp? Brand?

Secondary - top, Primary - bottom. Not pictured, wife's Walther CCP M2 380.

Attachments

• 20211001_163432.jpg
    20211001_163432.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 197
Yes sir, exactly right on the holster. JM4 Tactical magnetic holsters are what I use on all my handguns now. Great fit and very good retention.

Ghosttwofive, Thanks on holster brand name!
Have been thinking of something along those lines in leather too. May open up some good carry options.
Their site looks good.

Link to JM4 Tactical magnetic holsters for others:

Ghosttwofive, Thanks on holster brand name!
Have been thinking of something along those lines in leather too. May open up some good carry options.
Their site looks good.

Link to JM4 Tactical magnetic holsters for others:

I've purchased eight of them so far. Their sizing seems to be right on, each holster has fit the handgun I bought it for perfectly. The magnetic retention is very strong. The leather is high quality and didn't take too long to break in. They make several different versions of each holster depending on how you like to carry. Good holsters all the way around, no issues at all with any of the ones I've purchased. The oldest one I have is for my S&W Shield .45ACP, it's about 2.5 years old and is holding up very well. I've used it a bunch and it's still as good as it was the day I bought it.

I've purchased eight of them so far. Their sizing seems to be right on, each holster has fit the handgun I bought it for perfectly. The magnetic retention is very strong. The leather is high quality and didn't take too long to break in. They make several different versions of each holster depending on how you like to carry. Good holsters all the way around, no issues at all with any of the ones I've purchased. The oldest one I have is for my S&W Shield .45ACP, it's about 2.5 years old and is holding up very well. I've used it a bunch and it's still as good as it was the day I bought it.
(y)(y) Is good knowing. Thanks!
Also, if looking at their website, many peoples concerns about magnetism effecting other things are addressed under "FAQ's" fairly well. Only thing was slightly concerned about is if wanting revolver holsters, contact was to made 1st. To me, that's no biggie. Better to be sure than be sorry.

Spent the past couple weeks carrying and getting used to the p365xl. Nice carry pistol, but today's snow got me back into winter mode so I strapped on the M60 in the Stoner holster. Which BTW, has impressed me all to heck.

This should pretty much be my constant companion until " march maybe, I don't believe April", quote for those other Jerimiah Johnson movie fans out there.

20211115_195701.jpg

20210819_114503.jpg

Smithy Shield 9 M2.0. Talon Grips, Blacklist Barrel, Trijicon Night Sights. Oakland Raiders Fan, so of course my EDC HAS to be Black and Silver. Duh.

Attachments

• 20210328_132356.jpg
    20210328_132356.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • 20210328_132415.jpg
    20210328_132415.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • 20210328_132429.jpg
    20210328_132429.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
Back