testtest

So you thought you could register your braced pistol for free ?

I see that Congress is stepping in to review and possibly reverse the ruling by the ATF. Citing what everybody has already stated. It’s government over-reach by Biden’s ATF. I guess the question becomes, how long will it take to get them to reverse the ruling, and removed from the registry.

I see that Congress is stepping in to review and possibly reverse the ruling by the ATF. Citing what everybody has already stated. It’s government over-reach by Biden’s ATF. I guess the question becomes, how long will it take to get them to reverse the ruling, and removed from the registry.

Hahahhahahah, if you registered your AR Pistol do not think for one second you will be removed from the registry. Not gonna happen.

The answer is don't register it and let the courts and 2A groups battle it out and support how you can. There is no way this ruling can stand. If you panic and register, it's exactly what the Biden Admin was hoping for.

Hahahhahahah, if you registered your AR Pistol do not think for one second you will be removed from the registry. Not gonna happen.

The answer is don't register it and let the courts and 2A groups battle it out and support how you can. There is no way this ruling can stand. If you panic and register, it's exactly what the Biden Admin was hoping for.
No thank you, I never planned to register.

That’s what I keep telling these guys but……

AtF has me for many NFA items. Im on the books anyway. Whats one more for “potentially” free. They owe me one for 12 month wait times

Oh, btw, every person on any gun forum in the USA is on the Govt registry as a gun owner anyway. According to all the tin foil hats

Are you poking fun at my fashion sense sir?
alex-jones-tin-foil-hat.gif

And that's all good and dandy. But I'm certainly not gonna help them out with more info if I can avoid it. Bad enough they got the 4473's and my suppressor.
Agreed. It’s why I have no suppressors and no SBRs.

Technically, assuming the ATF follows the law, they don’t have your 4473s. The gun store(s) does. And 88 days after your NICS check was initiated that transaction was purged from their database.

Agreed. It’s why I have no suppressors and no SBRs.

Technically, assuming the ATF follows the law, they don’t have your 4473s. The gun store(s) does. And 88 days after your NICS check was initiated that transaction was purged from their database.
Suppressors and SBR’s are too much fun to not play by the book.
You go load and proud all you want. I like suppressed weapons out on the hog hunt

Back