testtest

Am I the only Revolver Guy left?

I may have posted this one before but here are some of mine.

Attachments

• DSC-0754-Copy.jpg
    DSC-0754-Copy.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 20230329_090925.jpg
    20230329_090925.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
Only thing i ever got selected for was Jury duty....Twice :mad:

Now if @BET7 selects to post his sixguns it will add 15 to 20 pages to this thread. :ROFLMAO:
They're all here, just sprinkled throughout many different threads :). Your mission Belt Fed (if you decide to accept it), is to find those revolvers, and make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands. This post will self destruct in 5 ........ 💥🔥 :sneaky:

A few months before Christmas I bought myself a Cobratech, which is pretty much a Microtech clone made of parts from god only knows where and assembled in Texas. Only paid a shade under a hundo for it and I have been abusing the F out of it since day one. No complaints. And if I lose it, I'm only out a hundred bucks. I would love to have the Microtech version, but every time I think about buying one I start thinking about how much ammo I can buy with that money. lol
I bought a new Cobratech the other day, I like it a lot, and, you can change the blades (Tanto, serrated etc)

I bought the Infidel model... oddly enough when I lived in Doha
That's a hell of a nice knife. So far I have a Mini Bugout ( which may be my favorite knife, I'm not sure. It seems to be in my pocket a lot) and a Casbah ( which is a damn fine auto ).

I carry the Cobratech pretty often too. Which reminds me, I need to get it sent off to one of our esteemed members for some sharpening. I have had a hell of a time with that one. I don't know if it's the blade thickness or the steel, but I can't seem to get it sharp enough for my liking. It has a Dagger blade.

I do my Florida LEOSA qualifications every year in October. You get a qual card for semi-auto, or revolver, or both if you shoot both. I decided this year to shoot revolver in addition to my .45. Have done a bit of range time this week with the Model 64, a 4" Model 19, and a 2.5 inch Model 19. I had forgotten how much fun these revolvers are to shoot! Next week I am going to take the 5 inch and 3.5 inch Model 27's for a spin. My late friend and fellow instructor referred to those as "Big Iron" days.

Is that .38 S&W or .38 Special? I have a WWII lend lease model that is .38 S&W, if those guns could only speak
It's a 38 special. It is a S prefix serial number and from my understanding it was only 2 years with that prefix and they were using up some older parts left over like the long action hammer etc. I got it from a friend who said that it had belonged to either the sheriff or city marshal of Pratt, KS during the 50s & 60s but he couldn't remember which.

Back