testtest

Off To The Doctor Today

So unfortunately a worrisome update to my medical situation. 6/2 has come and gone and still no shoulder surgery due to my lingering sinus infection due to Covid. After taking plaxovid I started to feel better and felt I was turning the corner. Luckily this infection has not affected my breathing and I do have about 60% of my taste back, unfortunately this infection has caused me to loose 80% of my hearing in both ears and continue to struggle with a sinus infection and aggravating cough.
I know my shoulder surgery will happen but I need to be healthy to make that happen.
Hope you get better so you can have your surgery.

But....

Paxlvoid Rebound

Another experimental drug for the lab rats.

Also, watch your liver condition since it's known to have liver side effects.

Last edited:
intense splitting headache, a mostly dry cough and soar throat. And I’m quarantined for 5 days. Aleve and Tylenol knocked down the fever and headache but I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck.
Describes my covid 4 weeks ago. Careful mine lasted a good 4 days then was fine. 4days later I started getting a fever again and ever so slight headache, then very severe congestion. Doctor said it sounded like I had both lungs full of a huge symphony of goodness, sent me for chest x-ray, viral pneumonia confirmed. Coughed up a storm felt like crap fever went away hacked up stuff for 3 weeks after. This is the first week I felt really good no more coughing no more congestion everything's up and out.

1654290967487.gif

@Keystone19250 doctor checking out his X-ray………..😲😲😲😲

So unfortunately a worrisome update to my medical situation. 6/2 has come and gone and still no shoulder surgery due to my lingering sinus infection due to Covid. After taking plaxovid I started to feel better and felt I was turning the corner. Luckily this infection has not affected my breathing and I do have about 60% of my taste back, unfortunately this infection has caused me to loose 80% of my hearing in both ears and continue to struggle with a sinus infection and aggravating cough.
I know my shoulder surgery will happen but I need to be healthy to make that happen.
Hang in there Keystone, it will get better.

Thank you to all for your well wishes I really appreciate it, you guys are like family. I found some over the counter nasal spray that is helping with the sinus pressure and I have some hearing coming back, right ear is still bad but left ear is doing better. The scary part is I continue to lose muscle mass in my left shoulder, glad I’m right hand dominate.

Back