testtest

When it comes down to it, what is your "go to" EDC?

Well I'm so Glad We have a Grammer cop in here that calls people "Bro"

EABym7.jpg

I put night sights on my blued 9mm and my stainless .45 Garrison pistols and my .45 Ronin Commander. All of them take a night sight which evidently is proprietary to Springfield. The dovetails are not common in the 1911 field of pistols.

You might have some luck with the after market but I read reviews of some owners who received sights from the aftermarket which were incorrect for the dovetails. Some aftermarket sight vendors will re-mill the slide to a more common dovetail dimension.

If you just purchased the pistol you might have received a discount "coupon" from SA which could be used to purchase night sights directly from SA. Good luck.
Is The Aftermarket like The Dark Web? It sounds terrifying. 😜

Depends on the weather, how I feel, and where I'm going. Am I carrying in an OWB holster with a shirt covering things? Am I concealing in an IWB or more deeply, like for church? Totally depends and changes daily, but the choices are only 2 separate pistols. Generally...
20210205_133949.jpg

Hot summer day: Springfield XDS 9mm
Cool/Cold days: Glock 29

I put night sights on my blued 9mm and my stainless .45 Garrison pistols and my .45 Ronin Commander. All of them take a night sight which evidently is proprietary to Springfield. The dovetails are not common in the 1911 field of pistols.

You might have some luck with the after market but I read reviews of some owners who received sights from the aftermarket which were incorrect for the dovetails. Some aftermarket sight vendors will re-mill the slide to a more common dovetail dimension.

If you just purchased the pistol you might have received a discount "coupon" from SA which could be used to purchase night sights directly from SA. Good luck.
I have had zero issues with TruGlo or Ameriglo working. Call their customer service and they will tell you the exact model you need. I just put Ameriglo night sights on my Hellcat and Hellcat pro. I have TruGlo TFO's on almost everything else

I conceal my G48, off duty and just hanging out ready for anything, I’m carrying the .45 Garrison. The TRP is a gun that is EXTREMELY hard to beat!!! I’m dead serious what I say this…. It had NEVER ONCE gave any trouble, NEVER failed to fire, NEVER failed to eject. Best “off the shelf” 1911 money can buy! Hands down!!

Attachments

• 70946CE3-5E4D-4BF4-818F-1519CFFB23B0.jpeg
    70946CE3-5E4D-4BF4-818F-1519CFFB23B0.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 46
Depends on the weather, how I feel, and where I'm going. Am I carrying in an OWB holster with a shirt covering things? Am I concealing in an IWB or more deeply, like for church? Totally depends and changes daily, but the choices are only 2 separate pistols. Generally...View attachment 47287

Hot summer day: Springfield XDS 9mm
Cool/Cold days: Glock 29
You might want to call customer service, those look broken!😁

I conceal my G48, off duty and just hanging out ready for anything, I’m carrying the .45 Garrison. The TRP is a gun that is EXTREMELY hard to beat!!! I’m dead serious what I say this…. It had NEVER ONCE gave any trouble, NEVER failed to fire, NEVER failed to eject. Best “off the shelf” 1911 money can buy! Hands down!!
I had a TRP a few years ago. Cant remember what I traded it for. Whatever it was I made a big mistake not keeping the TRP.

What fanny pack do you recommend? I’ve been thinking about one for summer or other times when it might be convenient.
I have been running gone like this https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Con...=1701531923&sprefix=ccw+fanny,aps,205&sr=8-13

But it just screams gun lol. Also I used double sided Velcro and added my own kydex holster to give me a vertical draw. If I did it over again I would go for like a double pouch mountain smith Fanny pack (make sure punch would fit gun so check sizing) or go with the hill people gear Fanny pack. Then just make my own modifications like I did anyways would double sided Velcro and adding my own holster.

Back