Another local score from a fellow gun club member last night, I think I'm set for a bit on 45 Long Colt components... $300 for the lot (saved on tax+shipping) :)
400 Winchester unprimed 45LC brass
20 once fired Winchester 45LC brass
300 Remington unprimed 45LC brass
500 Nosler 250gr JHP
200...
RE: American Reloading
Used up/shot 5k of the Ginex SPP; they all went bang except I found that they crushed easily using my Dillion 550 press IF they didn't go in straight.
The company also had Fiocchi 6k for .06¢ per primer awhile back, I haven't needed to restock so haven't looked at their...
Went to the local gun show Friday... it was a mad house, there were so many people in line ready to shop and/or walk off that turkey meal from Thanksgiving!!!
I'll probably go again Sunday as the stamp they give us is good for the entire weekend ;)
Fella sold the Gold Dots for $25.00 since the...
My latest order from MBC arrived; while out & about I checked in at the local Sportsman's Warehouse and stocked up on SPP ;)
MBC went the extra mile to call me to advise when my order shipped; it seems that there are certain providers where they get email notifications bounced back to MBC...
Some discontinued boolits (750 @.10¢ a piece) from a local gun club member a couple of days ago ;)
Transformed into target projectiles because my Blackhawk is ravenous :cool:
Took the newly acquired Ruger 45 out for a spin this afternoon. Testing for initial accuracy impressions from 20 yards using a support/bench.
Used a 200gr XTP JHP (that's the heaviest I have on hand for now), and data from my Speer loading manual, I got the best grouping with 8.9 grns of...
Missouri Bullet Co comes through for me consistently. It's snowing here this weekend in Colorado so I cranked out 900 of their .45 ACP Hi-TEK SWC (underneath the remaining Chey SWC stock) and 500 Hi-TEK RN 9mm... ;)
I recently tested 124gr HSTs that I reloaded in my M&P Shield 9mm 1.0 with Power Pistol, they grouped well out of the pistol as well as the convertible cylinder in my Blackhawk from 20 yards out (the flyers were ALL me).